It juz hit me that i lost my "life". No more Little Miss Happening. Dun ask me wat happened. All i noe is that I have been working everyday and I have no f**king life at all. Im usually too tired after work, and my bio-clock has been adjusted to shut down latest by 1230am every night. Havent been clubbing, havent been hanging out with friends. Think my closest fren now is my dear candy. Been seeing her like at least twice a week for some salsa fun or shopping madness. *love ya cands!* Think the most "happening" thing im doing right now is dancing salsa. Fell sick and was on mc for two days this week. That means no late nights and partying, no binging on sinful, yummy food. *sobz*
Watz worse is...i became FATter. The once almost gone cellulite are back to haunt me again. Tummy has began to bulge. To my dismay, I realized it too late! Small little pimples (dunno if u can classify them as acne) suddenly pop out from nowhere! I seldom have pimples! Piling on foundation and concealer doesnt seem to help esp since i always critically scrutinise myself. N little freckles seem to be appearing on my face! Gosh! It never happened before! Seriously, im so fat and ugly now i think itz the end of the world. *yelps!*
Thatz it! Im gg to dance my fats away, and exercise to tone up those legs and tummy! Im gonna pile on pore minimiser, spot reducer creams and watever beauty products that seem promising. Plus face masks!
Oh..n juz to share, i custom-made my salsa dance shoes. They are heels with suede soles that freaking costed me almost $160. How am I gg to buy my thousand-over-dollars Gucci bag now? *faintz* No money...no money =(
Juz to cheer up my day, Baby's msn nick:
"You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes,and her eyes everywhere in the world."
Whoppie! I am his "HER". hehe...gosh i think im gg bonkers.
What am i doing tonight? Salsa.
What am i doing tomorrow? Salsa. again.
What am i doing on Sunday? I better go to church.
I need to pray about my fats, pimples, cash flow problems and my dull life.
Gotta get my pretty life back!
Friday, October 14, 2005
It suddenly dawned on me...
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 11:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment