Friday, October 6, 2006

My Bangkok Trip 2006 - Chapter 1

13th Sept 2006 - Wed

The day is finally here! Today we on board Finnair flight AY98 at 9.50pm S'pore time to Bangkok. The moment I stepped into the transit area of Changi Airport, I started shopping!

Zoomed straight to the Cosmetic and Perfume section and bought the latest & newest slimming/firming product from Biotherm! It's the Biotherm Celluli Intense Peel. Cost me $66. I thought since my Abdochoc was pretty good, why not try this? It is supposed to be more effective than Cellulite Choc and Adbochoc. Cool! I wanna be toned & pencil thin yet sexy like Fiona Xie!...minus boobs. Haha! Not that I dun want...but itz unachievable w/o plastic surgery.


I also bought a M.A.C blusher! Yay! Cost only $29! I bought the latest shade that was out. Happened to suit the tone of my face, so it was highly recommended by the gay M.A.C counter guy. I trust gays that work at beauty counters and hair salons a lot… they know a lot more than girls!


Baby is also very vain. He bought his Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme perfume. I love the smell! My Baby uses that and Hugo Boss' 'Boss'. He loves smelling good. I love him for smelling so good. Hehe!

We shopped till we were almost late to board the plane! Yeah…we were one of the last few to get on. In no time, we reached Bangkok! N we checked into Pathumwan Princess. What a nice hotel! Better than stoopid lousy Asia Hotel I stayed last year. I dun mind paying the price!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates