Sunday, April 8, 2007

I Love Cute Lil' Kids

I never used to like Kids...till recently...
I realized that kids like me! Hehe!
E.g. Baby's two nieces, esp Liv!
She's so cute and sweet and pwretty!
N she's only 21mths old!

Last Sunday, Bebe n I were taking a nap,
when Liv banged loudly on the door.
She wanted to show me the new dress she was wearing...
Coz i it bought for her.
So she woke me up to show me!
So cute!


She also woke us up coz we were supposed to go for dinner at Changi Airport's McDonald's!


Last Sunday, I went with my big extended family to the cemetry to pay respect to my late Grandpa.
My aunt rented a coach to take all of us there.
My two nieces stuck to me the whole journey there and back!
N I have not seen my two nieces for abt 2 to 3 years!
But somehow, they kinda liked me i guess.
Three of us were sharing two seats,
listening to my iPod and chatting noisily.

(L to R) Jolynn (5 yrs old), Kellyn (9 yrs old), and Me



I wanna have kids as cute as these!

Baby Boy


Baby Girl




Cutie Cutie!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates