
Christmas is probably my favourite holiday...
and snowflakes are probably my favourite kinda motifs!
Christmas makes me think of snow, champagne, boots, nice woolly sweaters, and furry ear-muffs!
Christmas makes me think of love, warmth, happiness, Baby and my friends!
I cant wait to give Baby the Xmas present i prepared for him.
I hope Baby will be super surprised and touched. Hehe.
And he will feel super guilty once again for not giving me an equally superb present...hahahaha!
Yippee!
Have you been shopping?....
Coz I have!
N now im BROKE!
I have not gotten my pay for Dec. I will only get it in Jan...and i''ve got NO bonus.
BooHoooooo!!!
But I love Xmas.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Christmas is Coming! Yayness!
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Strawberry Kisses:
Yay!! It's Christmas Eve!! :) My favorite season too! But Christmas came early for me when my Hubby came home last night :D *happiness*
Post a Comment