It has been really hectic at work.
Esp with the opening of T3 on 9 Jan.
Guess i joined at the wrong time.
They cheated me over!
On my first day at work, they told me that i have to report for work at 5.30am the next day for a live simulation of T3 opening.
On my first day, i worked overtime till 8pm plus!
Working hours is supposed to be 8.30am to 6pm.
Den they told me i have to do shift work from 9th till end of Jan.
AM shift - 5am to 4pm
PM shift - 3pm - 2am
So i gotto work one day AM shift, next day PM shift, and 3rd day off - in this cycle.
I was so upset after my first day of work coz this is realli not what i wanted to do and i hate doing shift work.
My bio-clock is turned upside down and so is my life.
I have to work even on weekends! Boohoo!
After working like this for one week, im realli exhausted.
I have been working about 11 to 12 hours everyday.
It made me miss my old job so much coz at least i dun have to put it such long hours.
It was tough but i kept myself gg.
Luckily for me, i received news just yesterday that i will be taken off shift duties.
T3 operations have more or less stabalized and the management is reducing manpower.
So come tomorrow, I will be placed back on normal office hours.
Yay!
I hope everything becomes much better after this, when i start on my real job scope as an asst airport manager taking charge of the airport's (T2) events and facilties.
Wish me luck peeps!
N I do miss my colleagues and frens back in my old job very much.
I hope this is a right move.
Even if it is not, I hope I can take back with me valuable skills and knowledge for my future undertakings.
I have been feeling so dejected and sian that i have been shopping and shopping.
Spent so much money alry. I think i shud seriously STOP!
I just bought 2 tops from River Island on my day off last Sat within less than 1 hour of shopping at vivocity.
N i bought a new Lancome eye cream and Clinique face moisturizer when i was having a break during my shift yesterday night at the airport.
Frens, whenever we go out together, pls stop me from buying anything until CNY period.
With the exception of neccesities of coz.
I dun nid any new year clothes or whatever coz i've got a lot of new clothes alry!
Hokays?
This means 4 weeks of shopping abstinence!
I need discipline!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
New job, new hope???
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Strawberry Kisses:
hey sweetie!! :) kelvin n i were in T3 yesterday, that's why i called u!! thought of asking u to join us for lunch before he leaves :)
no wonder u haven't been updating ur bloggie!! ur new job sounds hectic but fulfilling :) so .... cheer up!! ;) it sounds like it'll get better frm here.
dearie!! where are u?? u haven't posted for so long! :( i've been checking in here on n off to see whether there's updates :) i miss reading ur posts cos they're entertaining. i'm flying off tomorrow .. pls meet up soon!
Post a Comment