Ok, I did it today.
I rebonded my hair straight.
Bye bye curls...
One last shot with my curls at Kimage salon today.
My hairstylist din help at all. He added on to my heartache and hesitation.
The first thing he said to me was:
"Wah! 你越来越美了 hor! 你的 curls december perm 的 right? 还很 curly 很美 leh."
And I was like: "HUH! Den shud i still straighten it?"
He replied: "Ok one lar. A lot of ppl also perm already den straighten. Some straighten already den perm.
You bored of your permed hair already right?"
Me: *nods*
Hairtsylist: "Den ok lor!"
Coz there is currently an April promo at kimage. For all perm or rebonding, it costs only $168.
I was so worried that my hair will turn out very dry after i straighten it
since i last permed only 5 mths ago in Dec.
So i requested that he does treatment for me.
So he did this Kerastase Oil treatment for me. $35 plus 20% discount.
Feels nice! =)
So total i paid $192 for my hair today. Cheap!
My hair stylist wanted to cut fringe for me.
Those that is straight across the forehead.
Like these Rainie Yang pics.
But i was scared! I scared i look weird coz i nvr really try before.
So he cut short sweeping fringe for me.
The sweeping fringe was supposed to look smthg like this:
But because the fringe is also straightened, it does not "sweep" to the side.
It keeps falling straight downwards!
Stubborn hair!
So i decided to just cut the straight fringe.
But he said it was too late.
He layered the fringe quite a lot already, so cant cut the straight fringe.
So he said that the next time i come by to colour and cut my hair again (which will prob be within the next 2 mths),
he will cut the straight fringe for me.
Hahaha...im so indecisive =(
The result...
More shots of my new straight hair
Pardon me, i wasnt really wearing make-up except mascara so look kinda ugly.
Anyway.
I think i want the straight fringe now.
Hahaha!
Well, i guess it takes awhile to get used to my new hair.
Afterall, I had curls for more than 1.5 years.
I look like my old self long long time ago again!

This is the girl that Baby fell in love with.
This pic was taken on the day Baby and I got together 3 years ago! =)
The first pic that Baby took of me on his hp! Hehe.
So Baby u better say my hair is nice coz i straightened my hair mainly because of you!
4 Strawberry Kisses:
Nice!! I like!! ^^
hey fion! it looks good! :) u look younger and fresher hee hey then do u think the bouncers will check our ICs next time we go clubbing? hee
but it's really nice! :) maybe it's my turn to curl mine haha :)
-yanz-
No lar, when i had straight hair in the past the bouncers din check me also. They will check small size ppl like sophia. Wahaha! *kiddingz*
Anyway im getting so old now. Work is draining and sucking the vitality out of us. So must look young and fresh while i still can! Haha!
Yay! Glad u guys like the hair! haha!
oei don't bully me k!!! =( i told kelvin you didn't wanna bring me out to eat (cos you complain that i don't finish up) then he was wondering why you didn't wanna feed me until he probed further and i told him about the "ordering for 1 but eating for 2" thingy
Post a Comment