Saturday, November 8, 2008

I wish I was Talented

Stumbled across many talented people's videos on youtube.
Oh boy, they are so good!
I love acoustic versions of music.
Here are some I wud like to share.
Enjoy!

1. Marie Digby
I totally dig Marie Digby!
No pun intended. Haha.
She's one real talented babe who can sing, songwrite, play the guitar and piano.
N she's so so pretty!
She has a mixed heritage of an Irish American dad and a Japanese mum.
So envious man.

I wish I cud sing like her.
I will so rock the ktv world! Wahahah!

Check out her videos I found on youtube!

Her first shot to fame on youtube was her acoustic version of Rihanna's Umbrella.



Gimme More - Britney Spears
Amazing how she can turn such a pop song into a nice soothing acoustic version.



And here's her very own single - Say It Again (Acoustic version)



Here's the MTV being cut for her worldwide released single.



I think i love her acoustic versions more. So sweet and soothing =)

2. Boyce Avenue - an acoustic pop-rock band
This band is good at doing acoustic covers from different genres, and adds their own flavour to the songs.

A keyboard/piano acoustic of Neyo's Because of You.



Piano acoustic of Leona Lewis' Better In Time.



Oasis - Wonderwall



And finally...

3. Marrina
She cant sing but she sure can the piano darn well!

Cant imagine anyone playing Madonna/Justin Timberlake's 4 Minutes on piano!



Rihanna's Umbrella
R&B song turned piano classic.



Impressive.
I shall conclude that im utterly talentless.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates