Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas y'all!

I wasnt experiencing much of a Xmas mood this year.
Maybe coz im getting old.
Or Xmas is becoming too commercialised and lost its original meaning.
Or the Xmas light-up all ard sucks and isnt bringing the mood in.

Nevertheless, I had a pretty nice Xmas.
1st of all, I was on leave for one week.
So it's great!
Baby and I went on a short trip to KL over the last weekend.
Shall post about that another time.

The week before Xmas, I went to the Singapore Island Country Club
with Baby and his family for a pre-Xmas celebration party kinda thing.
His dad is a member there so they organise such stuff for members and their families.
Mainly for the kids though. We just joined in the fun.
Well, I just went there to eat actually. Wahaha!
There was Xmas buffet food like turkey, honey baked ham, xmas pudding, logcake etc.
There was also Xmas light-up, fake snowing session, and a magician and ventriloquist on stage to entertain the kids.

Free reindeer hairband for all! I lost mine after that though coz dunno where I put. Haha.


Huge long logcake! Real one leh! I thot it was fake initially.
Den I went "Real one ah?!" damn loudly, and the baker smiled and nodded at me.
So paiseh >_<'
They cut it up after that and served everyone. I think can serve up to 200 ppl lor!


Us taking pics with the Xmas tree. I like this Xmas tree coz there's my fave motif: Snowflake, right on top.


Baby has been starting to pose in photos with the "victory" sign, ever since he came back from Japan.
His Japan pics had lotsa pics with him posing with the "victory" sign.
Dunno why suddenly so act cute and copy me.
Think it must be the mad Jap ppl there who always pose like this in pics and influenced him. Haha.


Xmas eve!
Celebrations with my besties!
We met in the afternoon for lunch and tea at Dempsey.
Had our lunch and dessert at PS Cafe,
followed by some yummy white wine at Wine Company.




Some of our food. Yumz.
Forgot to take pics of the desserts though coz I was too hungry and greedy!


I love this sausage-wrapped-with-bacon dish. Damn ex though.
This cost us $26, which is $13 per stick!



Took some pics at PS Cafe's entrance before we left for Round 2 at Wine Company.



We wish you a Merry Christmas!
N a happy new year!


Adjourned to Wine Company. Prob our fave place at Dempsey.
I love the white wine I chose. =P


A toast to all! Cheers! =)


It's feels so good to just chill out and relax with your frens on a rainy Xmas eve.


After our session at Dempsey, Baby came to pick me up to go to the Xmas party at his place.
Had lotsa yummy Xmas food again.
Turkey, pork knuckles, pork ribs, salad, dessert.
More wine and beer! Red wine, dessert wine, Heneiken.
I love to drink. Haha!
Din take any pics coz my cammie was upstairs and I was too lazy.

After dinner, the kids opened pressies under the Xmas tree.
I received 2 pressies too! =) Altho technically, present-buying was for the kids only.
Watched 'Madagascar 2' on DVD with the kids.
Love the show! Din managed to catch it in the cinema.
When the kids have gone to bed, we watched 'Mamma Mia' with the adults.

Went off to church on Xmas morn and had nice yummy Jap ala carte buffet lunch with my family and Baby at Hanabi (Odeon Towers).
So shiok!
Wah but im getting really fat with all the festive pigging out,
plus the pigging out we did at KL last weekend.
Shucks. I need to lose weight.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates