Saturday, July 25, 2009

Super hyped up over Liverpool

8 years...and they are back!
My fave football club.
I rememebered 8 years ago when Liverpool FC was last here in Singapore,
I went to show my support and love for them at the National Stadium.
I was only 18 yrs old.

8 years later, I will be back there at the National Stadium cheering for them,
and having the chance yet again to see my fave players in action, LIVE.
Not on TV.
I bought the grandstand lower tickets,
and once agian hope to sit behind the Liverpool dug out
so that I can see them warming up in front of me!

I love Liverpool FC...with all my heart.
Words cant describe how excited I am to be able to see them again.

My only wish now is for my fave player Xabi Alonso so stay behind in Liverpool n not be transferred to Real Madrid.

Alonso, stay please!!!

You'll Never Walk Alone!

When you walk through a storm hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates