Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ashton Kutcher = Gorgeous

Watched the movie "Spread" with Baby last weekend.
Was so good!
Not coz of the storyline...
Coz Ashton Kutcher is sooo gorgeous!
Love his dressing, his hair, his earrings, his voice, his body, his ass...in the movie.

He's acting as this toy boy whom women cant get enuff of and he lives off them.
Sleeps his way into a life of privilege.
Well, of coz women cant get enuff of him!!
He's soooo HOT!!!
The tagline for the movie is "It's a business doing pleasure"
Sounds innovative leh, haha.

Lotsa sex scenes though,
showing his great body and tight ass.
*yum*
His smothering eyes and tussled short hair...oooooh...
I just melted.
Yeah, I was drooling throughout the movie.

I wish he was my toy boy.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates