Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Msg to my unfrenly anonymous readers

Woah...looks like my blog has the potential to turn into a battlefield in the comments section huh? *lolz* Oh well, so herez an entry specially to the anonymous readers who left somewhat unfrenly comments.

First and foremost, i do acknowledge ur comments. I apologize for my frens' agitated responses. But i guess ppl who r ur frens, will jump almost immediately at a gd fren's defense upon receiving negative and subjective comments. Anyway, whatever it is, i hope to put a closure on this issue b4 my blog turns into a ground for senseless rambling. Yes i did say that itz a free space. But i wud like to emphasize that itz MY free space..not yours. I definitely welcome comments...but not negative n unfrenly ones from people i dun know. Afterall, u dunno me, so who r u to judge me? But i Do welcome all sorts of comments from my dear frens...even if they r negative coz true frens w negative opinions are the ones with constructive criticisms.

As I said before, i will delete comments which r not welcomed/appreciated in MY blog...n i WILL do juz that...upon reviewing that such ramblings will go on and on, and vandalize my blog. For your information, yes i do think highly of myself. I also think that Im a beautiful person. But i have substantial grounds to believe in myself, which i will not bother to spell it out here since there isnt a need to prove myself. In addition, I also think very highly of my frens and I happen to think that they are all very beautiful people too. So I think that nobody shud disrespect my frens n insult their comments on my blog too. N in response to one of the comments made, yes i do value how i look.

So pls kindly keep your comments to yourself. Bcoz posting such comments will only invite more criticism n negativity, and will simply render urself to be immature, mean, possibly jealous, and portray u as a very UGLY person with nothing better to do. I dun care if u think im watever, n neither do i care if u talk n gossip behind my back. But pls do it behind my back coz publishing ur negativity on MY GROUNDS will only invite trouble, not only from me but oso from my darling frens. N as a working adult with a lot more better things to do, i realli dun have time to keep entertaining all these nonsense.

In any case, thank you for being such ardent readers, esp the person who posted the comment that he/she has been following up n reading my blog. Din noe my blog is of such interest to you. I welcome u to continue reading my blog. But please do kindly refrain from vandalizing it. N i hereby hope to put a closure on all these nonsense. Much appreciated, Thankz! =)

1 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

I dun think annoynmous need to be jealous of u, nothing to be jealous of, it rather silly to think of such connection based on such inference. I believe he/she is a beautiful person. I guess he/she was merely stating her point of view. Btw he/she nv came back anymore.
Oh yah i oso forgot how i cam across ur blog.haha

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates