Fast Cars, Cute Cars
Just read Jasmine's blog that she's gonna get a Honda Civic (8th model). I suppose her parents bought it for her. Freak. Im so jealous. I drive a Honda Civic too! But...it's the 7th model...and unlike her, the car is not mine but my dad's. Shucks. I guess life for everyone turns out really differently. Well, Baby and I went to look at cars on Saturday too. We went to the stretch of car showrooms at Ubi. Woah...I love cute cars! If I cant afford my Volkswagen Beetle, I'll just have to settle for smthg similar, small and cute first, before saving up hard and buying my dream car in the faraway future. Did I say "faraway future"? Yeah...what a bummer. Unless I land myself w a super job that pays super mega-bucks.
Personally I find Nissan March a very cute car! I see it on the streets and I'll go "so cute!" But in terms of performance, I guess it is not fantastic. On the contrary, I think Honda Jazz is a pretty good car. It is cute-looking too and it is definitely a better car than Nissan March, however, much pricier. It cost as much or even more than a Nissan Sunny. But what can I say? Better stick to what Baby and I can afford. And then, there are other issues involved too that goes far beyond the price of the car. Mebbe I shud just not hope for too much and be a simple girl that drives her daddy's car or wait for her dear bf to drive her around in his dad's car during weekends?
Soccer Hooha
At night, we rushed to Baby's home to watch our long-awaited Liverpool vs Manchester United match! N these two silly Babies actually wore their out-of-season Red Liverpool and Blue Man United (Away) jersey, ordered pizza, and had their eyes glued to the screen of a big green patch with a little white ball and many little red and blue men. Baby's jersey is so much more outdated than mine! Haha! He has that stewpid Beckham's name and jersey no. sewn on the back of his Man United Away jersey. Looks real silly to me coz Beckham is no longer a Red Devil eons ago! Crappy!
Anyway Liverpool won 1-0! N Baby was still so "ya-ya" and confident that Man U will win. What crap! Into the last 10mins of the game, Baby and I were sitting at the edge of the sofa, hugging cushions tightly to our chest as if our hearts r gonna pop out, and biting our nails as we await the final verdict. N the result is...Liverpool has brought glory to me and all its fans around the world. Yay Yay! N poor Baby was stomping his feet on the ground in disbelief and disappointment (what a kid!). Wahaha!
Whatz even funnier is that I won our bet! I bet with him that if Liverpool wins, he would have to dance crazily and ridiculously to a full song picked out by me. I think itz gonna be hilarious! Coz Baby once mimicked the back dancer of a lion dance and there he was bending over and shaking his booty for 3 seconds. Altho it is a short mere 3 secs, it was long enuff to send me into delirious amusement as I burst out laughing ever-so-loudly. My Baby can really do funny and highly amusing things sometimes. I think thatz cool coz he knows juz how to cheer me up and make me laugh. Cant wait for him to fulfill his bet! And what if Man U had won? Baby haven't thot of a penalty for me when the match began...so we nvr got to that. Haha! But we dun even have too...coz Liverpool won! Yippeeeee!!!
It was another simple day...yet, we were so happy.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Big Boyz Toyz - Cars n Soccer Balls
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Strawberry Kisses:
My dream car is Honda FIT!! wahoo!
But whether i can afford it is another matter lolz.
Post a Comment