Monday, March 27, 2006

Confessions of a Shopaholic!

"I shall not spend anymore money!"
" I shall stop shopping!"
"This is the last pair of shoes/ bag/THING i will buy for the rest of the month!"
"OK ok! NO more!"
How many times i have repeated these words of mine? MANY.
How many times did i keep to them? NONE.
Crap. I just cant resist shopping for pretty things!

In this past week alone, i bought 3 pairs of shoes (very pretty shoes! 1 from Tangs Studio, 2 from Gripz) that costed me an average of $60 each. I also bought another Guess bag from their latest collection ( I bought 1 in Jan and Baby bought me another 1 in Feb, and now i bought another 1 in March! That's 3 Guess bags in total!) N i bought 3 tops in the past week too. THREE...is the magical number i guess.

I went to the Metro Expo sale yesterday...and i din buy any bra and panties! Achievement! i usually cant resist the cheaper-priced Triumph and Bee Dee bras at departmental store warehouse sales. But...sadly..thatz bcoz i recently bought the new Triumph T-Shirt Bra Set that costed me about $85 ($79.90 for bra top and $24.90 for thong, with $20 discount for UOB cardholders!) It is as advertised, the SOFTEST and most COMFY bra i have ever worn. N it fits me so pefectly! Yummy! Anyway....at the Metro Sale...i ended up being house-wifey and bought myself a set of bedsheet, 2 packets of Rosti to cook, and a box of almond chocoalte biscuits. Hehe! I wanna cook rosti for Baby!

Well...to justify it all...i think deserve all these afterall. Coz i worked hard and should pamper myself. Plus, i just had a salary increment and a fat bonus! Yay! Need i say more? What should I buy next? hehehehe...Shopaholic at Work. Join me, anyone?

3 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

"This is the last pair of shoes/ bag/THING i will buy for the rest of the month!"

Hi baby,i think it will not be difficult to achieve it. Anyway its already the 28th,another 3 more days and its the next month already.

Princess Fiona said...

Haha r ya trying to be funny? You know what i mean when i say "rest of the "month" lah. Means for a period of time till my next pay.

Great, i cant believe i bought another "thing" just now during lunch. haiz....

Anonymous said...

Yeah,i could'nt believe it too. Your "rest of the month" lasted less than 24hrs.
Hey,I didn't see you peel today!!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates