I love eating with Baby. When eating out with Baby, I can just sit there and wait for my food to be served. Baby always make sure that we sit at a clean table (when we r eating at food courts, coffeeshops and hawker places), with clean chairs. He would also always make sure that whenever possible, I will have a chair to put my bag n stuff, so that i wun have to hold on to them when i eat.
Den he will ask me what i wanna eat and try to order both our meals from the same stall to minimize time-wasting. It is also so that i wun end up sitting there all alone for so long while waiting for him order his own food.
Sometimes he will order different food from the same stall, so that if mine taste yucky, he will let me have his and he will take the yucky one. Coz Baby said he is pretty easy-going w food n not picky like me. Other times, he will order the exact same food so that if i want more of it, i can take his. Or if there are scenerios like there are bean sprouts accidentally put in one of our food,or one has more fats than the other, then i can have the 'better' one.
Baby knows exactly what I like to drink, what to put and what not to put in my food. Baby also knows what kind of chilli i like to go with whichever food, and that I like my green chilli chopped thinly. Baby checks my cutlery to make sure they r clean before giving them to me. Baby doesnt like me to open canned drinks cuz he doesnt want my fingernails to chip or my manicure to spoil. So he always open the drinks and pour them out for me. Baby cuts tough meat into bite size and shells all prawns and lobster etc for me.
Baby is so sweet n thoughtful. I love having my meals with Baby! Yay!
Monday, June 19, 2006
Having my meals like a princess
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment