Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Gastric Flu

I am on MC today. Down with gastric flu. Poor me. My poor tummy has been feeling bolts of tummy ache at every half an hour to one hour intervals. Those type that comes and go. It started since Monday and got more regular and painful yesterday. So this morning i went to see my doctor. He said it will take a few days to one week plus to recover. Asked me to rest my tummy... and not eat too much! I only can eat a little bit. Gosh..but im so hungry....

He gave me this piece of paper and told me to follow his diet. This list contains the food that I am allowed to eat or drink:
1. Plain water
2. Non-gassy isotonic drinks like H2O, Gatorade
3.Porridge, esp porridge water is very good
(That is wat i had for lunch! Just drank porridge water.)
3. Non-oily, soup kway teow or bee hoon
(That is what i ate for dinner - a small portion of bee hoon soup with veggies)
4. Milo without milk
5. Banana (I hate bananas!!!)

Poor me. On the bright side..i can slim down! Yay!
Doc also said if im still not feeling too good tmr..call him and he will give me another day of mc. But nah, i think i'll juz go to work. I dun want my work to pile up. Den i might fall sick again with HEADACHE! Hahaha.

2 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

you were staying in hall 2 blk 1 before right? find you very familiar..haha

Princess Fiona said...

Yeah i was! In Yr 1 & 2. You know Candy too right?

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates