Wednesday, December 6, 2006

The 3 types of commuters i dislike...

1. Pushy OLD Women
2. Smelly stinky people
3. Ungentlemanly men (aka pussy wussy boys!)

I must be damn suay or what coz Im always encountering these 3 types of people when I travel on the MRT. I guess (2) Smelly stinky people are quite common....but i always..and i mean ALWAYS..run into my most hated (1) PUSHY, OLD and SUPER GAN JIONG obasan!

Like today, i was boarding a crowded train during endof lunch period to go back to my office. As i waited patiently (n POLITELY!) at the side of the door to give way to alighting commuters, I felt someone nudging me hard from the side. To my horror! I saw this OLD WOMAN trying to PUSH me and SQUEEZE between me and the door. N there is only a tiny space as i was standing right next to the door! She seemed SUPER GAN JIONG to get on the train. PLEASE LAR AUNTIE!!! No need to push right? The blardie doors wun slam shut on you lar! You think SMRT stoopid isit? Chey! Plus there are alry NO seats on the ALRY CROWDED train. Push oso still NO SEATS wat!

Another more common scenario which i always encounter, is old aunties pushing me to get out of the train. They are realli super gan jiong coz sometimes, there is no one in front blocking their way at all! Mebbe except me lar. But they can always shift a little to walk pass me wat..no need to walk in a straight line right? I got no eyes behind leh. So i cant see that you are behind me or that you wanna get off the train leh. N sometimes im just standing NEXT to them, not even blocking their way! And they also wanna push me, machiam I am gg to fight with them to get off the train!

Either that or the doors havent even open, yet they wanna quickly get to the door and stand in front of the door. 'Eh auntie, first to alight from the train got prize isit?' I dunno why old woman like to push me. So many other ppl on the train...but they just have to push ME!? Why? So unfair? U mean I so suay meh? Always the one who is blocking old women's way? Or they see me easy to bully? Hmrpf!!! Or i look so evil that you think im gonna fight with you to get off the train? Siao! Im alighting at a different stop lar auntie!

I believe not many of us run into (3) ungentlemanly men. But i did! N these men really irk me! They jostle with ppl to get on the train, and fight with woman for seats! Last week, i got on the train at Raffles Place, and was walking towards an empty seat. Den, suddenly, this man 'chiong' forward and reached the seat b4 me...and SAT down! In front of me! Den ACT blur! FUCK LAR! I was so pissed! Yah lar, walk faster den me so u win lar? Obviously he saw me walking towards the seat, and i even had my eyes on it! Yet he still wanna fight w me. How UNGENTLEMANLY is that?! Unless it's an old folk or young kid...i wun mind. But a strong, healthy working man??!! Fighting w women for a seat? This is absurd!

Next bunch of ppl i cant stand...the very common 'Smelly people'. I wanna faint every time i step into a crowded and stuffy train where there is no air ventilation. Mebbe my nose sensitive or wat but im always encountering smelly ppl on my way home! Either ppl with BO or well..blanga-type. Dun mean to be discriminating others...but realli very smelly mah! Singaporeans shud be highly encouraged to practise personal hygience!!! It is understandable if you've got a bad tummy ache and cant control your fart...or you had bad luck and stepped on dog shit. But just by being smelly? it's just plain EEKS to me. =( SMRT to consider installing air fresheners on trains!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates