Thursday, May 10, 2007

My Bintan Trip - Part 1

Here are the photos from our Bintan Trip. The trip was so-so only. Baby, me, Candy n Sing Eu ARe never gonna visit Bintan again! Once is all you need to experience whatever there is to experience.

The only things i loved at Bintan were:
1. Beach - not fantastic but much cleaner, and sand is much finer than in S'pore. I dun even dare to enter S'pore's sea!

2.Lobster - Loved the 900g huge lobster that i picked for dinner. Succulent and big. I like....

3. Pool Bar - I loved sipping my Strawberry Tropical Smoothie in the pool!

4. Pool Slide - Wee! So fun!

5. Table soccer - It's free and Baby n I went crazy playing it

6. Laser Quest - The only fun thing we played for $10 (15mins). Coz it was my first time playing and I won! Woohoo!

Yep that's about it.

Day 1:

Breakfast at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal



At the Ferry Terminal waiting to get on. Super crowded.


Bored on the Ferry and the Land Transfer to our Resort



Hanging around at the lobby - Bintan Lagoon Resort!


Exploring the Resort



We were so hungry! So we went for a breakfast buffet. Little did we know that we're gonna eat the same food for the next 2 mornings. *gag*



Candy and Sing Eu went snorkelling! I chickened out coz im damn scared of live fishes swimming close to me!


Baby and I checking out the beach in the late afternoon. Was initially sunny but became cloudy after wards. See the sky? Half sunny, half filled w dark clouds.




Bintan Lagoon Resort in the background




There was a beach soccer with beach goal posts and beach soccer court! Haha! So we fooled around.



In our resort room..number 5046.





Dinner at Nelayan Grill. Baby and I with our 900g lobster! Yum!



I'm lovin' it! There's a lot of meat! Must dig it clean! Costed us $135 just for this lobster leh. Total bill was $166 with drinks. Every main course came w a buffet of appetiser and dessert.


Clean! Left the shell only. Hehe! Im the champs!


It was Sing Eu's bday! At midnight, Baby and I went over to Cands' room to surprise him with a little slice of cake!


Camwhoring on their hotel bed. Haha Acting cute with Cand's cute stuff bear!




Tired of blogging alry. Time to sleep. More on Day 2 and 3 and more photos the next time! Zzzz....

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates