Monday, May 28, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean!

Yay! The movie is so nice!
watched in on Saturday.
I love movies that come in series...
like Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Spiderman and Pirates of the Caribbean!
Shrek 3 and Ocean's Thirteen coming soon! =)


Advise: DUN ever watch movies at Shaw Bugis!

1. Seats SUCK. Like lido, the sloping/inclination of the theatre is bad...you can see the head of the person sitting in front of you!

2. Seats are NOT comfy at all! Arm-rests are too hard w/o any cushion padding. Chairs are the foldable type.

3. Last rows are not couple seats. In fact, there are no 'couple seats'!

3. Floor is not carpeted and looks really old and dirty...like toilet tiles =(

4. Sound system not as "surrounded".

5. It costs $9.50 per ticket plus $1 booking fee! Cineleisure's theatres are so much better and it's only $9 plus $0.50 booking fee. GV's pricing are the same but theatres are of much better quality and i dun mind paying the price.

Anyway, Orlando Bloom is so so so gorgeous!
Esp at the end...when he wore a bandana,
with an earring and his flapping maroon shirt that reveals his broad, muscular, tanned chest!
*slurpz!* So MAN!
I cant find a pic of that so you gotto watch it yourself!


Baby and I were so poor and broke...
that we ate our dinner at the foodcourt!
I think we ate less than 10 times at a foodcourt or hawker centre durng our weekend dates in our 2 years together!


I bought more clothes over the weekend.
One more knitted cropped wool sweater from Guess, and another work jacket from GG>5.
I almost bought a pretty pretty purple chiffon tube dress from GG>5 that costs about $166! But i refrained myself!
Too much damage!

More shopping next week! Yay!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates