Sat was my lil' bro's birthday! Yay!
So we went out to celebrate!
First we went to buy a birthday pressie...
Daddy and I shared to buy him a PSP with modification and a few games!
I also bought Baby the latest edition of Winning Eleven
He's football and Playstation Crazy!
He's jealous that my brother has the game and he dun. haha...
So being such a sweet n nice gf, i bought it for him!
Managed to get it at a much cheaper price coz we bought the PSP too.
I realli bargained hard like an auntie!
My fave Nintendo game when i was growing up...SUPER MARIO!

Guess what i saw at the carpark when we were gg for dinner?
Hello Kitty Car! Super pretty!
Super nice sports car too!
BMW leh! Dun play play!
I wished it was mine...
My tummy nearly burst!
Im feeling so so fat lately.
Look what i bought recently...
Dunkin Donuts!
Dunkin Donuts are now availble online!
Dearest Candy ordered for me...hiakz...Mmm...yum yum
One box for me, one box for Baby!
I went jogging yesterday, but it has all gone to waste.
Coz i ate a super sinful and fattening dinner that comprises of:
1 pc KFC's new Miso Crispy chicken thigh,
1 pc chicken nugget,
1 pc Pizza Hut's honey wings,
2 pc Pizza Hut's sweet & spicy drumlets, &
1 slice of Pizza Hut's seafood pizza
FAT FAT FAT!
I tried to cut down on fattening food by eating seafood bee hoon soup for lunch today.
But after 2 hrs, I was hungry again!
I tried very very hard to resist!
In the end, i went to buy half a slice of mango to eat! Fruits r healthy rite!?
N den...my mouth itched.
So i popped 2 pieces of Strawberry-flavoured Hello Panda in my mouth.
2 pieces wun hurt right? *sobz!*
Somebody save me!
I put on 1 kg extra over the past week!
Im FAT FAT FAT! =(
Anyway Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Sophia, who's bday was yesterday!
Birthday celebration coming up! Yay! Let's have a fruit and yoghurt party!
Hehehe!
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment