Or Tinkerbell, or Thumbelina.
So that Baby can put me in his pocket and bring me along wherever he goes.
Baby left for Korea yesterday and he will only be back on Friday.
His company sent him there on a business trip.
That’s like almost one week!
Today has got to be the Bluest Monday I ever had.
It is torturous to know that he is not here with me for 5 whole days.
He is seldom not with me...so it really sucks when he is so far away.
Time has been crawling today and I wished so hard that it will be Friday tomorrow.
It is so painful just to look at the clock!
It is in his absence that I truly realized how dependant I am on him,
and how important he is to me. Sobz.
I cried...when I woke up yesterday morning knowing that he will be leaving at night.
I cried...when we were leaving his house to go to the airport.
I cried...when we said our goodbyes and had our last kisses and hugs.
I cried...when I saw him go.
I cried...when I was smsing him before I slept to tell him how much I am missing him already.
I cried...really hard…when I heard the recording he left me. He sang me a nice sweet song that wrenched my heart and made me miss him even more. Miss his voice!
I cried...when I woke up this morning and know that he is not with me. That I wun be getting any phone calls from him during work. That I wun be meeting him for lunch. That I wun be getting as many smses and emails from him.
I cried...thinking about him during the day.
I cried...knowing that it is only Monday, the first day of the torturous week!
I miss my Baby.
N I cant wait for him to be back!
Monday, June 18, 2007
I wish I was a Polly Pocket…
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 7:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Strawberry Kisses:
*huggies* Cheer up fion!! U have us around to keep you occupied till your baby comes back k? U can tell him that u're in good hands =) I've to join your club soon .... cos Hubby's gonna start flying pretty often too .... Sometimes I wish I wasn't obligated to be grounded here so that I can tag along too!! =P So I know it's hard on u
Thanks dearie. Im so lucky to have frens like you girls. *Big LOVE for all of you!* Even when my Baby comes back, you girls have to be around me too! I dun care! =)
I noe what u mean about tagging along. It's fun to go overseas with your partner be it for work or play. I so wanna go Korea. Not only becoz my Baby is there. But also becoz it's KOREA! hahaha!
Im counting down to Friday! See ya in a couple of days Mrs Chng!
hey! that recordin thing sounded like wat jiayu did for me last time when he left for a tour w/o me too! hahaha. then i cried like mad too. lol.. :)
cheer up darling.. friday's gonna come in no time!
Post a Comment