Friday, August 3, 2007

HongKong-Shenzhen Trip - Chapter 3

The 5th day of our trip is Disneyland Day!
So exciting!

Had Dim Sum breakfast at a restaurant before heading to take the train to Tung Chung.
*喝茶吃点心!*

Headed to CityGate Outlets for some shopping before gg to Disneyland.
CityGate Outlets is a shopping centre where it has a lot of branded factory outlets like Nike, Adidas, Timberland, Quiksilver, Esprit, United Colours of Benetton etc.

Hello Kitty exhibition at Central MTR station!


Sunny Bay Station!


The Disneyland Resort line is realli very cute!
Disney windows, handles, and displays!



HongKong Disneyland, here we come!







Snow White!


Sleeping Beauty!


Belle!


Tomorrowland!


Buzz Lightyear!


The Golden Mickey Show!


Pirates theme at Adventureland!




I am Minnie Mouse!


He is Mickey Mouse!


I love Mickey Mouse!


He loves Minnie Mouse!


I love Minnie Mouse too! Haha!


Fireworks!


Overall, I found HongKong Disneyland realli small.
Japna's one is at least 3 to 4 times larger!
N there are much more things there too.
Nevertheless, we realli had lotsa good fun coz of each other's company.

On our 6th Day, we went shopping and sight-seeing at Tsim Sha Tsui!






Dessert Time! Yummy Mango Platter!


We went back to Mongkok's Ladies' Street for a quick shopping session
before heading back to Tsim Sha Tsui again for the Symphony of Lights display at 8am.
We alry combed the whole of Tsim Sha Tsui.


Avenue of Stars!
Caught the Symphony of Lights but nothing special.
Plus it was super crowded compared to the last time i went 2 yrs ago.
I enjoyed it more then.


Dinner time at Ashley Road!


The next day, we had breakfast at another cafe near our hotel!
there are realli quite a lot of cafes around so finding food is always easy!
It's just a matter of what you wanna eat.

We had yummy maggi mee (Again! Last chance to eat realli nice Hkg maggi breakfast) and French Toast!
Cant find any French Toast as good as the ones they make in Hkg!
Went out groccery shopping after that in Jordan to buy yummy food like maggi mee, snacks and chewing gum!


After checking out of the hotel, we went to Mongkok for more last minute shopping.
And we stumbled across "Strawberry Forever Dessert Cafe" the 2nd time!
First time was at Times Sqaure.
I love this cafe so much becoz of the Strawberry Theme.
I LOVE strawberries!
And their strawberry desserts are simply...HEAVENLY!
look good and taste good!



And that marks the end of our very vey fun and happie
2 day Shenzhen, 5 days HongKong trip.
I love going on holidays with my Baby!
Boo hoo...we are now back in boring Singapore.

Im so tempted to go Japan next!
Hehehe!
Yepz! That'z our plan for next year!
Yay!

1 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

hi dearie!! I just came back from HK too!! :D we had mango desserts n drinks from xu liu shan everyday >_<" but we didn't get to fun places, i.e. wax museum n disney, like u did cos his frens went into a shopping frenzy n wanted more time shopping instead of sightseeing! We went to Shenzhen n Macau too. It was fun! :D We almost missed our flight if not for a technical glitch which delayed the flight!! *OMG* reached e gate at 1115 when e flight's at 1120!!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates