Went to the Hello Kitty Fair at Takashimaya's Talking Hall yesterday!
All thanks to LiYing who informed me about it! =)
I was cursing and swearing at myself though...
coz i did not bring out my $30 Taka vouchers
and cut out the $10 kitty fair voucher from the newspaper
to use and offset against my purchases. =(
Bought two things!
Gonna put it on my dresser! hehe!

Charmmy Kitty drawstring pouch. $3.95 only.
So cute and pink! I cudnt resist!
Call me childish..i dun care..
I love Hello Kitty!
Saw this lovable Dear Daniel and Hello Kity wedding plush toy and a musical plush.
So cute!
Hopefully somebody will give me smthg like this as a wedding present on my wedding day!
My dear colleague Dilka bought me a Hello Kitty tin of Cinnamon Cookies from
Hokkaido last week!
Plus a cute Hello Kitty file (which i din take a pic of coz it's in the office).
Love her to bits! hehe!
I totally HEART Hello Kitty!
*Muackz!*
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment