Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wedding photos & video out!

Sophia's wedding photos and video were ready!
So she invited us over to her place last Sat to chill out,
watch the video on DVD and look at the wedding photos.
I was so excited!

Before meeting the rest, Baby and I went shopping for his new mattress.
Baby was wearing his new shirt that i picked out for him - Hush Puppies Shirt!
I adore that little hush puppies dog motif on his shirt! So cute!


Had yummy Haagen Daz ice-cream too!
Our fave macadamia nut and strawberry ice-cream, accompanied by mango sorbet and apple crumble. *heavenly!*



Sophai fetched us to her house in her beemer.
Check out this cute Ultraman cushion in her car!

Im Ultra Girl! Haha looks like im not wearing anything at all.



We had a super fun time at Soph's house!
We were pigging out on pizza hut, KFC and my fave root beer.
Too bad Li Ying had to leave early to see her fren off at the airport.

After viewing the video, I concluded that I hate looking at myself on video.
Video cams realli add like 10 pounds to your face!
I look so darn fat with a super bloated face =(
The videographer kept filming Yanz and me when we were on stage emcee-ing.

Sophia looked realli photogenic though!
No wonder she wanna be so so skinny!
Coz den she looks realli good on camera.
Shucks....when i get married..im gonna lose lotsa weight...like 5 kg!



Soph, Yanz and I all have a similar mole on our left shoulder ard the same spot! How cool is that!




I love my Besties!!! =)

1 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! KTV Session tonight!! ;)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates