Baby and I had a funny tele-conversation last night.
He was talking about how bad his boss is and how he wanted to do this and that to her.
Basically do bad stuff to her lar.
Me: Huh...dun be so bad lar. You believe in Karma right? What goes around comes around. Bad stuff will come back to you one leh.
Baby: But she is the one who deserves Karma. She's so bad. Im helping everyone to get back at her...to get her own karma.
Me: U think u what? Hero ah.
Baby: Yah. I am sent by someone...
Me: Who? The Devil? The Dark side?
Baby: Maybe...
Me: Eh, but I am an Angel leh. Angel and Devil cannot be together one you know. You want meh?
Baby: (burst out in hysteric laughter) Hahahaha!
Me: What's so funny?
Baby: (continues laughing)
Me: Wei! What's so funny!?
Baby: (trying to stop laughing) You? An Angel? You are anything but an Angel lor! (continues laughing)
Me: (pissed) Whadya mean im not an Angel?
Baby: (still laughing) You are more like a Devil.
Me: Where got! Im honest, trustworthy, I dun cheat and i have INTEGRITY...I have strong moral values...unlike some ppl...
Baby: But being just that doesnt make you an Angel.
Me: ......
Me: I dun wanna talk to you already.
Qi si wo le!
In conclusion, my BF is an IDIOT!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
I am no Angel
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 11:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Strawberry Kisses:
tell Nic not to bully u or he'll be banned from KTV sessions!! (But it's not like he'll mind being banned though .....)
Oh no...... i never bully her. You girls should know better that she is not very bully-able. Yanling can prove my case. :)
lol! yes yes she's not ^^ but must say some words in her defense mah
Eh...the last person you shud ask is Yanz lor! Coz she is the most bulliable one among us!
So of coz i dun look bulliable next to Yanz lar. Haha!
*Sorry Yanz =P*
N Mr Bullied Bf, i think you shud hcange your name to Mr Bullying Bf instead. Most suitable. Wahahah!
Post a Comment