Yay! I got myself a new Burberry bag!
I liked it so much when i first saw it.
I wanted a new versatile tote bag. So i surfed the net and shopped ard.
Decided that I love this bag the most as it suits my current need.
I wanted the Medium size one on Black.
(I cudnt find a pic of the black one i wanted, so here's the white version) 
Last Sat, i went to the Taka Burberry outlet and they were having a 10% sale storewide - only that outlet is having a sale.
And i saw the bag sitting there under the "New Arrival" section.
I decided to contemplate awhile longer before deciding whether or not to buy.
I din wanna be too implusive.
I thot hard about it and cudnt take my mind off the bag.
So the very next day - Sunday, i went back to get the bag.
But lo and behold! The bag was SOLD OUT!
Apparently it only came in a few pieces and was a hot seller.
It was sold out on Sat altho i just saw it on Sat afternoon.
Even the display piece was sold =(
The sales person said the stock may or may not come again and even if it does, it will be at least 2 to 3 weeks later.
So i left my number behind for them to call me if new stock arrives,
altho by then there will not be anymore 10% discount.
But...
The more i cant get it, the more i want it!
So i went to the Ngee Ann City and Paragon Burberry outlets.
These Burberry outlets did not have any sale/discounts but i wanted it so much by then that i dun mind losing out on the 10% discount.
Unfortunately for me, even at these branches, the bag was all sold out by Sat.
Only the Large and Small size were left.
I wanted the Medium size one.
I regretted it so much that i did not buy it on Sat when i saw it at Taka outlet...got 10% discount somemore...
I was so so sad that i whined about it to Baby for the rest of the day.
Undaunted, I decided to try my luck at the airport, praying and hoping hard that they have it.
The next morning, after i reported for work, i went to T2's Burberry to check it out.
THEY DUN HAVE IT!
Only the Large size was available.
I thot it was realli not meant to be.
Den at lunchtime....
I walked past Burberry again.
I saw that the store had a heap of new bags that r waiting to be unwrapped and stocked.
So i ran in and found out that a new batch of bags have just arrived!
N the design i wanted was available! They only had 3 pieces of it!
Oh YAY!
The silly salesperson that served me in the morn was new and was not aware that there will be new stock arrival in the noon.
So i was not advised.
I felt so lucky to have walked past Burberry again at the RIGHT time,
when the stock of the new designs just arrive.
I was just in time!
And so i bought it!
How i thank my lucky stars!
It was a good thing that i cudnt find it in town because it was much cheaper in the airport.
It was a BLESSING IN DISGUISE!
It was retailing at $770 at the normal Burberry stores.
Retail price at the airport's DFS Burberry was $730!
And, best thing is....airport staff like me is entitled to a 15% discount storewide!
So i only paid $620 for my bag...
a saving of $150 than if i have bought it at the outlets in orchard!
Oh weeeee!!!!
Im so happy!
I HEART my new Burberry bag!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My new Burberry bag!
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 Strawberry Kisses:
why do ppl all go for burberry now? i've got a theory.. cos e nicer brands r at e trough of their cycle so they r all producin ugly stuffs. haha!
Post a Comment