Im back!
Sian to be back coz it was a fun and relaxing trip w Baby!
But part of me is relieved coz i realli cant stand the weather and air in Bkk.
It is super scorching hot there...
N the air is realli bad and dusty and polluted...
till Baby and I both got blocked nose whenever we stepped out of the hotel.
I sneezed a few times a day altho i dun have a flu,
and Baby had realli bad blocked nose and sinus.
When we came back to SG, we both got sore throat and blocked nose. Haha.
I spent a total of $442 on shopping, food, and transport.
Well within my budget of $550 which i brought there.
Shopping was great!
I did not shop as hard and crazily as the previous time i went there, yet i managed to get myself several great buys!
I bought:
9 dresses
7 tops
3 pairs of shorts
1 bikini
4 bags
1 pouch
5 belts
5 pairs of earrings
2 necklaces
1 bracelet
3 rubber band
1 hairband
5 DVDs (2 concerts and 3 movies)
8 bags of potato chips
10 cup noodles
1 pack of 10 tom yum maggi mee
Everything's so cheap! I feel that my money is well-spent.
I brought Baby to the new Terminal 3 transit to take a look and have lunch.
This is the big Love Seed / Saga Seed(相思豆) at T3.
I also brought Baby to Terminal 2's new Entertainment Deck (which is under my care) to take a look
My fave Sunflower Garden is there also.
We spent some time playing PS3 - some fighting game, and i won Baby! He is so lousy.
He is only good at football games >_<
On the plane - Thai Airways.
We were late almost late for our flight again.
N it is always because of me the Late Queen.
Somehow im always rushing to catch my flight at the airport.
This time it was because i was busy shopping at Duty Free. I was buying a bottle of Macallan for my ex-UOB colleague who is over at Bangkok. N i was also contemplating whether to buy any for ourselves to drink when we are there.
In the end i din get anything for us.
Baby reading the International Tribune newspapers coz no more Straits Times left.
I love the seats! They alternate between purple, pink and orange!
I sat on the pink seat of coz, duh!
Their blanket and pillow also purple =)
But they've got no in-flight entertainment =(
I still like the time we took SQ to Bkk best.
We are there at Bkk!
Checking into the hotel - Amari Watergate (5 star hotel!)
It is just opposite Platinum Mall which is where i intend to do most of my shopping at.
The tour guide we received us at the airport for transfer and hotel check-in was really nice.
Check out our nice room!
The bathroom had separate toilet and shower cubicle, a bathtub and 2 wash basins. I like this type of bathroom =) They even have realli cute rubber duckies to play w when in the bathtub!
The room is pretty big. I guess you pay for what you get. The hotel's good! =)
We went for some grocery shopping before changing into our nice clothes to go out. We were heading for dinner before meeting up with my ex-UOB colleagues who were there for a 3 mth project for some drinks at a local Thai bar - Wine Bridge.
We went to have dinner at the famous Somboon seafood restaurant. It was super good!
Highly recommended. Does these pics make your mouth water?
Haha it is the best meal i had during our trip!
Thai Curry Crab! Superb!

Grilled Sotong
.jpg)
Kang Kong. Super nice! Different style from those in Singapore.
.jpg)
Black pepper king prawns. I love black pepper!
.jpg)
Breakfast the next day.
At the swimming pool which overlooks Baiyoke Sky hotel.
We were too busy shopping, din realli want to take photos. Haha!
Ordered Tom Yum Goong pizza, Spicy Bacon Aglio Olio and Garlic Cheese bread!
Yumz!
But dun ever drink their ice lemon tea. Tasted realli weird.
We dressed up at night to go to Bed Supper Club! Was supposed to meet my ex-colleagues there.
But! When we reached there, we did not know that they were very strict and required ID/passport. N we din bring! I mean, why wud we bring our passports to go club?
We walked over to the other clubs nearby like Q Bar, also same thing. I think it is a law/requirement over their clubs that all clubbers must produce some form of ID.
Shit. After that I realli got no mood to club alry. If we were to go back to the hotel to grab our passports and make it back, we are left with about an hour plus to club coz the clubs close at 2am over there. =(
Dammit! No clubbing for us.
So in the end, we went back to the hotel and pig out on our snacks!
We watched a bit of football and
we also tested some of the dvds we bought coz the hotel had a DVD player! How cool! Spent the night watching Meet The Spartans.
Hehe, these are all the potato chips we bought! N the 10-in-1 pack of tom yum maggi mee.
Bbay ironing his crumpled shirt that he was gg to wear the next day. So proud of him coz i thot guys usually dun care. N im impressed that he knows how to iron clothes. He looks like a house-husband, ironing clothes and watching football on tv.
My cute baby house-hubby! =)
4 Strawberry Kisses:
YAY!! Ur getaway sounds quite refreshing! :) Everytime I travel to BKK now, it's only for work. Sigh
hey darling, where did u get ur bustier frm? i've been lookin for one for e longest time, but sadly there aint one that fits! im too small... wahaha! :(
hey why does nic look so different now eh???
I got my tube bustier from Guess Marciano.N i got it in XS size! Hahaha!
yay! Finally one of my frens who noticed that Nic looks different. It's his hair.
He always cuts at those $10 place. So i got fed up and dragged him to my hairstylist at Kimage again for a nice haircut. So my stylist changed his hairstyle for him. No more armani-style which he has for so many yrs alry and is so boring. The last time he allowed me to drag him to my hairstylist was during his birthday in June last yr. *faintz*
Both of us cut our hair about 2 weeks before gg to Bangkok.
Post a Comment