Happie 35th monthsary to Baby and Me!
Yay!
To celebrate the occasion...
Here are some random camwhoring lovey shots of us!
I hope Baby will continue to love me very very much.
Altho he no longer serenades and sing to me,
Altho he no longer cuts my meat into bite size and detach all the fats for me,
Altho he no longer piggyback me (coz he claims im too fat now >_<"...well who's the fat one man!?!?!),
Altho he no longer freely expresses how much he loves me many times everyday,
Altho he no longer strokes and runs his fingers through my hair,
Altho he no longer look n stare lovingly at me for no reason at all, and say 'Baby you are so pretty' to me,
Altho he no longer greets me with a kiss everytime we meet,
Altho he always tease and make fun of me,
Altho he always bully me,
Altho he always fart in my face,
Altho he always never fail to laugh at me,
Altho he always complain that i eat very loudly,
Altho he always wanna argue with me,
Altho he never fail to irritate me and make me angry...
Because I know i mean the world to him =)
There are times when i just want to punish him and eat him alive...
There are times i just want to shower him with hugs and kisses...
I guess that's how we add colour and spice into our relationship.
How we bicker till we fight and then say sorry and make up.
How our love still stands strong amidst everything.
I hope that it will always stay this way,
where the foundation will never be shaken.
Signing off...Miss Camwhore.

Love me.
5 Strawberry Kisses:
Hey, i think you boyfriend is not that bad la. You are just making him look/sound bad right?
lol.. another one who doesnt noe wat e girls r writing. hahaha.
darling, ur boobs look huge here wahaha! dun need f-cup cookies!
To Anonymous: Im just stating the facts about my bf. But altho he can be so bad sometimes, i still love him v much. See? Im such a wonderful gf! Hope my bf appreciates. Anyway Anon, why dun you leave behind your REAL name?...Mr Baby Nic!!! Dun think i dunno who you are ok! Still try to be anonymous n defend yourself...tsk tsk.
To Snow White: No no! I dun have big boobs. It's just that the Zara top i was wearing is very flattering. Stretchy cotton low-cut tee tt enhances the look of the boobs. N cameras put weight on you so it may look bigger than it actually is! So I still need the F-cup cookies fr Japan! I wanna be Fiona Xie. Wahahaha!
My tuck tuck was impressed wif wat u wrote, darling..
"How our love still stands strong amidst everything. I hope that it will always stay this way, where the foundation will never be shaken."
He said u sounded so earnest n sweet, n said he hopes we're building e foundation strong bw me n him. lol..
Huh, DT reads my blog ah. So shy... *blush* hahaha!
Post a Comment