I had a realli nice week of meeting up with my ger frens.
Love them to bits!
Met up with Caline for dinner on last Tues.
She's my pretty gerfren since JC times, thru uni till now...
It has been a long long time since i last met up and hung out with her.
Throughout our on-off relationship,
we get really 'ON' when we get are on.
Know wat i mean? Hahaha!
We always hit off so well n quickly everytime we meet...
altho we meet once in a long while.
In many ways, i think we are realli alike,
N i enjoyed myself so much with her.
All we did was to eat and talk...and we totally lost track of time!
We seem to have neverending things to talk about.
I am realli glad that i bumped into her at the airport's budget terminal - talk about coincidence since i hardly ever visit the budget terminal!
And that lead on to us keeping in touch more frequently n then this dinner meet up.
I hope the next time we meet wun be a long time after.
I guess we are both pretty determined to meet up often enuff to not lose contact! =)
We both love desserts so much that we had 2 dessert servings at the Jap restaurant we had our dinner at,
and another dose of ice cream waffles dessert at Gelare!
Yumz! =)
Another thing we have in common:
We both hate our high cheek-bones and the way it makes our faces look really fat on camera everytime!!! =(
Friday night out was with LY and Soph.
LY and Soph got bored after their evening movie and came all the way to Baby's house to look for me and Baby! =)
We played with cute Livvy for awhile in Baby's room before heading out to have nice desserts-cum-supper at Cheesecake Cafe.
I love Cheesecake Cafe!
We had my fave Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake, Chocolate Banana Cake, and yummy Chicken Wings!
Not forgetting my relaxing camomile tea w honey and the rest drank ice peach tea i think....hahaha!
I more high-crass!
Saturday's date was with my besties again, including Yanz this time.
We were planning to clubbing at Clarke Quay's The Arena again!
Yay!
Before that i met up with Baby and we had a little walk at Vivocity.
Camwhoring again! =)
I dunno what we are doing...acting siao?
Met up with the girls and we had yummy dinner at Central Mall's Waraku =)
I ate till i was very very very full.
I ate the remaining food that no one cud finish.
I ate up all the dessert that no one cud finish.
I juz dun like to waste food.
I think it is a good habit...but the only downside is that...
that's how i have been gaining all the weight.
Maybe i shud stop this dumb principle of mine.
Clubbing at The Arena.
It was a night of fun.
Yet i think we all had too much to drink.
End up Yanz and I had to take care of Soph n LY...hahaha!
Some photos we took before we all went crazy.
A Nightmare before Christmas namecard holder.
OMIGOD.
I almost died of heart attack.
I feel so embarrased by my dearest fren...
i think when i get richer, i shud buy her a new classy branded one!
We took pics of our hands when we were so totally NOT high and feeling bo liao.
This LY is so silly n cute!
Bcoz we had free flow of housepours that ends at 1am...
she bottoms-up her drinks quickly to get more drinks coz she wasnt high enuff.
End up she had too much!
Minus 2 glasses next time ok? Den will be just nice alry =)
N Soph! Now you know cannot mix with Champagne?
Now your hubby say no more drinking/clubbing for you alry.
Double whammy to lose one of your phones.
Im so sad =(
But im glad the dumbass weird printed shirt guys din manage to get close to us. Haha!
The cab fare went up to a whopping $52!!!
Coz we went from Clarke Quay to Woodlands to Toa Payoh to Bishan to Kovan.
We had to send the two drunk gers home first *heart pain*
I bet the taxi driver feels damn lucky to get 4 silly gers onboard his cab!
Lucky cabbie!
I dun realli wanna go into the whole dramatic episode of all the pukes and craziness of it all.
Each of us had our fair share of puke stories.
So i shall just end it as that.
Side track:
Baby wants to have a body like his.
I wish too! Haha! *drools*
Both Baby and I went "WOAH!" when we saw this!
Jiayou Baby...Im waiting...
1 Strawberry Kisses:
We had iced mango tea ok!! It's exoticcc :) no more R&B/clubbing/alcohol for me
Post a Comment