Im back from my F1 event.
Worked from 3pm - 11pm today! Totally shagged.
First half of the day was super stressful, esp with all the set up and preparations.
But once the event goes underway, everything was fine and started to be very fun!
At my event we had this car simulator game like Daytona,
and this other remote control toy F1 car race track game.
Both are super challenging and I had so much fun playing with them.
Cool!
Im quite good at the car simulator Daytona-like game! =)
There is really a accelarator and brake for you to step on, and a steering wheel.
Of coz i set to auto mode...coz i dunno how to drive manual. Wahaha!
Here's a polaroid photo that we took with one of the models at my event.
We hired 5 very tall and pretty models from Carrie models to be the grid girls at our event.
The marketing ppl (which is only me, my boss and my supervisor for tonight) wore Ferrari polo shirts!
This shirt cost $109 ok!
But luckily i dun have to pay. Haha!
Will post more photos of the event next time when i get the softcopy from the professional photographer we hired!
After the event, we had extra walkabout tickets for staff to the F1 race!
But er...we are too tired and lazy to go.
Then 3 of us, the marketing ppl, got invited by the very nice hotel manager to go up to 2nd level cafe to get a view of the race.
So we went there to watch for awhile, and get into the F1 groove.
The loud vrooming sound really makes ppl very excited leh!
We had seats by the window.
But after awhile hor, it got really boring watching those car zoom by.
I took a few pics but most very blur coz my camera not SLR,
and the cars are really fast!
The race cars.
Can see the blurry cars?


Being donned in the Ferrari shirt today,
there were quite a few ppl who came to ask me if I am with the Ferrari crew!
So flattered. Haha! I wish man!
I think I love my job...despite all the hard work.
At the end of the day, I feel happy.
It's fun! =)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment