Tuesday, September 23, 2008

F1 craze is driving me crazy!

With all the hype about F1 Singapore Grand Prix,
am I the only one wishing that F1 is over soon?

Here are my reasons why:
1. I have to work on Sat from 4pm - 11pm. Whole sat burnt coz I got a F1 corporate hospitality event to host our customers. Gonna be so tired. Am already currently very busy at work preparing for this dumb F1 frenzy.

2. Cant spend time with Baby this weekend coz he is busy on Fri and Im busy on Sat.

3. Church on Sunday will be combined service at 10am at Indoor Stadium coz roads at Suntec are closed. I usually attend the afternoon service at Suntec. Meaning, I have to wake up early and travel further, altho i will be slping late the night before coz of my event.

4. Roads are closed, traffic congestion, MRT congestion. Oh my goodness. Nightmare! Travel by both roads and mrt also crowded. Drive or take train also sian. Take train gotto squeeze like siao with ppl! =(

5. Chaotic crazy ppl out during the weekends. I cant take the crowd! So this weekend (which is only Sunday for me) must try to stay at home and not go out and get caught in the human jam!

6. Go anywhere also troublesome lar!

Haha I found this photo of me during modelling days.
Omg! So funny lar this pic!
Cant believe it.
I was one of the top 10 finalists in the BF Goodrich F1 Pit Girls competition...about 6 years ago.


I rem that we had to go thru a catwalk and posing selection, then go thru an interview.
Seriously I think they got no one better to choose lor, so chose me. Wahaha!
Or maybe during the interview I can speak well and sound like I have a happening life,
coz they were looking for personality too.
Maybe the other models cant speak that well? Haha *ahem bimbo mah*.
That's how i got lucky i guess.

Was supposed to go to Sepang Malaysia for the finals during the F1 race period.
This competition's aim is to choose a model to be BF Goodrich tyres' ambassador.
So crappy.
End up the competition got cancelled coz of the Sars scare.
But I got paid $150 just for this photoshoot. Plus a F1 goodie bag.
All I had to do is to sit there for about 2 hours to get my make-up n hair done,
wait for my turn, go into the studio, listen to instructions,
pose and shoot for about 8 shots.
And then im done.

Looking back, I think it was quite a fun experience modelling!
Albeit a very short stint.
Im so not photogenic lar...so din get a lot of opportunities.
No unique face, no sharp features, not tall.
Not leggy enuff, not boobsy enuff.
Crap.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates