Spent a nice Valentine's day with my BF (Nic), BFF (Candy) and BFF's BF (Desmond).
In case you dunno what are all the BFs about (so duh!),
BF = BoyFren, BFF= Best Fren Forever.
Went to KTV in the afternoon.
Candy finally sang to someone else besides Desmond!
Congrats that you managed to take the first step out of your shyness!
N im honoured to be the first you sing to besides Desmond! =)
Had a super fun time singing and BFF was complaining that 4 hours for KTV was too short.
BFF and BFF's BF
BFF and me.
By the way, BFF had hair extensions! Looks like part of her real hair!
Went to have Chongqing mala steamboat after KTV.
Best steamboat I have eaten in SG so far. Much better than Coca.
The chicken stock is so tasty and the mala is so shiok!
I LOVE it!
I wanna go back and eat it again soon!
No pics though...too busy eating. =)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment