Friday, June 10, 2005

Do I still believe in fairy tales?

Yesterday we went Suntec to eat Chong Qing Hot Pot to celebrate Lil' Bro's bday. The "ma la" steamboat was super spicy n good! Juz the way I like it. Lil' Bro n me eat until so shiok..haha! Lil' Bro wore the Adidas shirt i bought for him. I guessed he muz have liked it pretty much, so im very happie! Today he went Sentosa with his frens. I oso wanna go lor! But I got driving in the morning. *sobz* cannot go tanning...

Ooh! My instructor said that my parallel parking is very good n consistent! Im delighted! So proud of myself. I guess thatz one area in driving that im good at. But prolly once i hit the roads n do the same parking outside..er...no more poles to help me liao...sure cannot do it. Mebbe i can juz wink wink and smile at some guy n ask him to park for me next time. Hahaha!

Was talking to Baby last night. Seems that we are starting to get pissed with each other over small issues. Mostly due to insecurities tt we face. Realli dun wanna quarrel w Baby. I hate quarrels...like the way i did w Issac (the Jerk!). Somehow, im not who i used to be. I cant trust anymore. Not onli cant trust Baby but guys in general. Thatz why I dun realli like Baby to go club without me. Im juz realli paranoid. Clubbing seems to present in itself multiple opportunities for guys to stray n flirt ard. N some gers r juz born to be sluts. They juz dunno how to behave, throwing themselves all over other guys n flirting promiscuously. I scared even if Baby is guai and behaves himself, other gers might not. Afterall, Baby is so cute...if I find him cute, other gers sure want a piece of him too. That pisses me off! I no longer wanna close one eye n share my bf like i did last time. Once bitten twice shy. Watz mine is mine...I aint letting anyone take watz mine away from me anymore...aint even willing to share. I've become possesive...so much that i dun even recognize myself anymore. Was it coz of the massive hurt done to me that accentuates my paranoia and insecurities now? Probably. Actually, definitely. Well done man...i've became some sort of possesive jealous insecured freak. I hate that!

Hope Baby understands. I noe he has been thru shit w his ex too. That dumb Hahaagal who aint even worth it I feel. She's one of those sluts im tokking about. Ended up kissing some ugly fug guy whom she thinks is cute (gawd..is she blind? Baby is so much better!) and poor Baby had to catch her n witness tt painful moment. Baby, rest assured I wun do that to you! I may be a bimbo n a real bitch sometimes but im definitely not a shameless slut.

Watever it is...juz give me some time. Give US some time k? Im sure we can work things out n things will turn out for the better. *optimistic Strawberry Princess*

Today is Sophia's bday! Happie 22nd Bday dearie Soph! Love u lotz lotz! Sobz...Soph is gg to Japan tmr with her mum n sisters. Wun be able to see her for some time or even celebrate her bday for her. Hopefully she'll remember to buy some of my beloved Kitty stuff back for me...n Li Ying too...oh yah n herself..she loves hello kitty too. That makes 3 Hello Kitty mad gers! haha!

~An ending note on my feelings: Trust is a willingness to be vulnerable. N i've built a formidable fortress around my heart. Will u be able to break it down n find ur way thru?~

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates