Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Little Miss Sick

Been sick since last friday. Feeling suckz. Today became much worse coz i sorta lost my voice. Baby is also sick! Prolly coz i spread my germs to him. He lost his voice too but he's much worse off than me coz he had to kip tokking when he's working. Great...now not onli i dun get to see him today, i oso wun be able to talk to him on the phone since both of us are voiceles

I've got this Malay lady as my driving instructor today, who feels that the way i drive seemed overconfident. Seriously i think itz bullshit. Am i supposed to look scared n gan jiong all the time den? N she had so much mascara on her lashes, dunno for wat fuck. I realli wonder who the hell is gg to look at her. *pissed*

Went for interview yesterday afternoon at L-Pine Promotions. A rather small company which is expanding, but the job scope looks pretty interesting as it deals w events n launches.Wonder if i'll get the job as a sales n marketing executive. n I wonder if i do get it...will i wanna work there? Therez bound to be a lot of work involved with a lot of weekends n late nights sacrificed. If there isnt a good pay to match it, I'll prolly juz screw the company.

Baby finally came to my house and met my parents on sunday (Father's Day). It was so nice to all sit together n chit chat over dinner. Glad that my parents r ok w him n that he overcame this stressful stage of "meeting the parents". haha. I felt equally stressed when i first met Baby's parents! Until now i still feel that they havent warmed up to me yet. I can forsee it will take quite some time. Nvm i will jiayou! Afterall im so lovable! haha being bhb again *wink wink*

Missing LiYing. Been a long time since I last seen her. We used to meet up pretty often. Now she doesnt even sms or call me. Guess she is busy w her temp job. Dun even noe where she's working. Sigh ='( LiYing if u r reading this...do noe tt i miss u lotz lotz n im waiting for u to ask me out when u r free. n Sophia too. She juz flew to China after coming back from Japan. Seems so hard to catch her too. Waiting for the day all of us can meet up (w Daphne n Yanz too), den we can go Eski Bar to hang out! Hee =)

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates