Wednesday, May 23, 2007

When the going gets tough...

Past couple of weeks at work has been a DRAG.
Im like a zombie everyday coz gg to work is a DREAD.
Lost my zest...lost my passion...lost my MIND!

So what works? Retail Therapy of coz!
Went shopping last weekend...coz Guess had a sale!
La Senza too had 30% off selected items! Loved it!

Here are some of my buys:

My beloved Guess!
Knitted V-neck top
$85 less 30% = $59.50


Mini denim skirt with black onxy beads
$219 less 50% = $109.50



Baby pink lacey camisole
$65.90 less 50% = $33


Crisp white work shirt
$125 less 30% = $87.50



Guess what i saw at Suntec's carpark?
A very cool Volkswagen Beetle in deep pink!
Volkswagen is THE car i wanna get next time! *weet!*


Sophia also sent me a pic on a Hello Kitty car!
So cute! But Baby will prolly nvr sit in my car if i ever buy it.
It's a Mitsubitshi Hello Kitty "Princess Kitty" edition car.


I love PINK!
Check out me in my pink tube top drinking my pink bubble tea during the weekend.
It's Strawberry Milk Tea! *slurpz*


By the way, Baby and I just celebrated our 2nd Year Anniversary not too long ago!
We had our yummy Italian candlelight dinner at Al Forno!
We only go to Al Forno once a year! On 14th May! Hehe!

Alright, there was no candlelights...just dim orange lights.
But i'd like to be romantic!


Baby and his fave food...PIZZA!


Photo taken by a waiter who obviously suck at taking photos.
But service was good so he's forgiven. Haha!



I wanna shout out to the world that I LOVE MY BABY to bitz!
He's the best boyfriend-lover-best friend in the whole wide world!
*MUACKZ!*

2 Strawberry Kisses:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on ur 2nd year anni! :D Well, I want my dream car too!! Anyway, I'm retaking my wedding photos this Thurs :P Long long long story! Let's all meet up for a spot of shopping + catching up! Keke! Miss ya!

Princess Fiona said...

Does your wedding photos really look that bad? Nvm! Now you can have fun taking photos all over again! I cant wait to see your pictures! =)

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates