Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A fun and jam-packed weekend awaits me!

I cant wait for this weekend to come!

I will be celebrating 2 persons' birthdays:
- LY's 25th bday and
- Livvy's 3rd bday

Their birthdays fall on the same day - 13th July! =)

My fave friend and my fave kid.
Love Love!

My weekend will be packed with these:
- Zoo
- Sentosa plus dinner party by the beach
- Clubbing
- KTV
- and possibly some shopping

Talking about clubbing...Yanz just sent me this photo she found on the web.
It was taken by a pro photographer when clubbing at Arena and it got posted online.
Well, we were getting our drinks at the bar when suddenly this photographer came and took a shot of us.
Too bad LY was not in the photo coz she went away for awhile.

I love clubbing with you dearies! =)


Weekend come soon k!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates