My Baby can sing a chinese song!
When my mum tuned in to Love 97.2fm,
I heard a very familiar song...
And I realised it is the chinese song that Baby sang to me before!
It is prob the only chinese song where he knows the lyrics and knows how to sing.
Guess wat song?
It's one of Jimmy Lin Zhi Ying's song.
So i asked him on msn to confirm if it is THE song - by giving him a bit of the lyrics i managed to catch.
He said it is!
But we dunno the title.
And he msned me back saying that the chorus goes like this:
"ta men shuo ren shen yi bu xi you he bi tai ren zhen"
Anybody knows???
Hahaha!
It is a wonder Baby knows how to sing a chinese song that i dun even know.
He learnt it in sec sch where all his classmates are cheena
and the period of time where he likes the Little Tiger boyband (Xiao Hu Dui).
So he likes Jimmy Lin and Nicky Wu.
So he knows this Jimmy Lin song!
Wahahaha!
So funny lar!
Wait till you hear him sing in chinese...
You will laugh until u pengz!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
My Baby can sing in Chinese!
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 Strawberry Kisses:
it's 戏梦. Not that I know the song per se but I found it the same way which I found the lyrics for 只对你有感觉
Oh cool1 Smart girl! When i posted the lyrics i thot only Yanz will be able to tell me the title since she is Ms Oldie Songs. wahahaha!
*ahem!* I may not be Ms Oldie but I'm Ms Resourceful ok!
yup it's confirm xi meng like what soph said whahaha -confirm plus chop-
ya la i was so shocked to see that soph replied b4 me! whahaha
yanz :)
Post a Comment