Friday, August 1, 2008

Leticia's 3rd bday - w/o my Baby

Last Friday was Leticia's 3rd birthday.
2 weeks after Livvy's bday.
We were supposed to celebrate her bday with a dinner at Ah Yat Seafood restaurant at Beach Road.

While waiting for Baby to go for the dinner together (he had to work late)...
I went to accompany Yanz to see her get her hair done!

Check out the steam!!!
Choo Choo!!!


Here's her pretending to look angry.
Yanz is 'steaming mad'! Hahaha!


In turn, Yanz had to keep me company instead coz she was done with her hair,
and I was STILL waiting for Baby then.

In the end Baby din even turn up for Leticia's bday dinner.
He had to work till very late that Friday, so he cudnt turn up at all!
I waited for him till i was so hungry, i eventually went for the dinner without him at ard 8.30pm.
Lucikly i din wait longer for him.
Coz he ended up working till 130am that day!

After the dinner I waited for him at his house...in vain.
I was watching TV with his mum in his mum's room.
He called me several times that night to say he will be done in an hour.
End up, his many 'one hours' added up till it was 130pm.
So me and his parents went down to his work place to fetch him,
befor fetching me home.
So i saw him for only 20 mins in the car that day.
There goes our Friday night together.

We also din meet on Sat coz he worked from morning 10am till midnight 12am!!!
And on Sunday, we met for only 2 hours, from 9.30pm - 11.30pm.
Poor Baby is working so hard and working his ass off.
But i was so sad coz we kinda din really hang out for the whole weekend =(

Anyway here are the photos from Leticia's bday party!
Baby not there, so i no mood to take any pics of myself also. =(
Nobody help me take photos also leh. haha.
Wasted my efforts to dress up -_-"

The girls sang KTV!
Coz we had a private VIP room and there was KTV facility in the room.
Woah! So cool! Kids can sing KTV!
So wanna bring them along when I go KTV at Partyworld next time!




Livvy in her party hat and Hello Kitty t-shirt, singing KTV.
She reminds me of ME.
I love Hello Kitty, KTV and partying too! Haha!


Leticia's ice cream cake.


Happy Leticia.


Leticia and her parents.



Coming right up...Yanz Bday!

1 Strawberry Kisses:

yanz.chan said...

aiyoh! i look extremely aunty la!! =( whahahaa

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates