Sunday, August 24, 2008

My corporate event at the Flyer

Organized a corporate event for a group of our bank's customers on Friday at the Singapore Flyer.
The Singapore Fireworks Celebrations took place on 22 and 23 Aug,
so we had our event on 22 Aug so that our customers can go on-board the Flyer to view the spectacular fireworks!

Firnge activities included Fish Spa therapy at Kenko Foot Reflexology and Fish Spa outlet at the Flyer,
followed by a nice sumptous seafood dinner at Seafood Paradise Restaruant,
before we board the Flyer (Signature Cocktail Private Capsule).

Overall it was quite fun!
Altho i was stressed and busy most of the time,
I had quite a bit of fun and excitment as well.

Before the event started, my boss and colleagues tried the fish spa ourselves first.
But of coz i din try.
Im terrified!
I totally hate fishes..those icky yucky smelly slimy things. GROSS!


Luckily i din try the fish spa.
Look at my scared and tortured colleagues!
They were laughing and tickled and scared and disgusted all at the same time.
Apparently it was very ticklish, and it gave my colleagues goose pimples.
N it is so digusting to have so many small fishes sucking at your feet.
But after awhile it got better coz you get used to the feeling.
I saw some customers there who looked very shiok or at peace!






After dinner, we brought our customers up to the Flyer.
Booked 2 Signature Cocktail private capsules.
The fireworks was scheduled to start at 9pm.
But due to the rain earlier in the evening, it got delayed!
The fireworks din start till 9.25pm.
And the first capsule missed it!
I was in the 2nd capsule and we manage to catch about 10 mins of it.
Which was only half of the fireworks.




Super blur pictures of the beginning of the fireworks.
I took video after that since the pics are not clear.
But lazy to post it lar...



My poor customers.
We were all rushing to make sure we cud board the flyer by 9pm to catch the fireworks,
only to have it delayed.
So angry lar!
I was quite disappointed but lucikly still managed to catch some fireworks viewing on the flyer.
Quite a cool experience.

Anyway it was super packed at the Singapore Flyer that day coz everyone was there to catch the fireworks!
There was a massive jam and queue,
altho we din really have to queue since we went thru the express boarding lane.
But still, it was really chaotic and i must say that the Flyer staff are really disorganized and totally inexperienced in handling this.
Really bad.
And the so-called 'butlers' in our capsule was totally slow and inexperienced too!
They took so long to prepare the cocktail for us that me and my colleague had to help them.
Crap!

I am so going to complain and give my feedback to the Flyer management when I get back to office on Monday!

After the whole event, we managed to finally sit down and have dinner ath the Seafood Paradise restaurant.
It was already 10pm when it ended.

I must say the Seafood Paradise is good!
The food is really really nice!
Highly recommended!
Must try their crabs! Superb!
Esp their signature crab dish - Creamy Butter crab.
I ate their chilli crab too.
Shiok!



I managed to reach home at 1150pm.
Just in time to wish my mummy a Happy Birthday before the day ends.
Yeah it was my mum's bday on Friday.
I had to work so cudnt celebrate with her.
But I bought a cake the day before to cut cake with her though. Hee.

Tired.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates