Friday, August 1, 2008

Yanz 25th Bday Celebration @ The Arena

Happy Birthday dearest Yanz!
*Kiss Kiss Hug Hug!*

Yanz always complain that I kiss her and that I hug her too tightly.
Hey! You dunno how lucky you are to be kissed and hugged ok!
Means I love you lots!
Not all my frens get such treatment from me ok!
You 身在福中不知福!
Hmpf!
But dun worry, i know you deep down in your heart you secretly love it! Hehehe!

Anyway, we managed to get some of Yanz really close frems from JC and Uni Hall to join us.
It was a really fun night!

I was supposed to meet Baby for dinner at 8pm.
In the end he cudnt make it coz he was STILL working.
He worked from 10am - 12midnight that night.
I was all ready, only to find out that we r not meeting and now im too early!
So i ate cup noodles and took photos to pass some time.



We r the 三朵花!
老大 Soph is missing.She cudnt come =(
So here's 老二(LY), 老三(Yanz), and 老四(me!).




Candid shot.
We look like we are gg to murder Yanz.



Muackz Muackz!!!
We HEART our dearest birthday ger!
She machiam Miss Singapore Universe with us as the runner-ups.




We are lesbo darlings.
Totally crazy.
Finally LY plays along with me. Haha!


Ivy and her new curls! Pretty!


Four babes.


More babes!


I love toilet shots!
The lightings are good for creating soft shots!


The whole gang.


We were so darn hungry after clubbing (coz i din really have dinner),
we went to Newton to eat!
I was craving for my fave black carrot cake and chicken wings!
We also ordered really yummy stingray! Yay!



I lost a bit of weight...haha,
so now can eat a lil' more to give myself a treat?
Wahaha...yeah think about how to lose the weight gained back again another time lar.

Glad you had lotsa fun Yanz!
P.S. I think Yanz drank a bit too much that night.
But nvm lar, happy mah.
Cheers!!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates