Ok I got one good news and one bad news.
Which should i announce first?
K lar BAD NEWS first ok.
Bad News: Farewell Wang Wang
One of Baby's dog died last Friday.
It was Wang Wang, the maltese.
She suffered from tumour and she was suffering badly.
So the vet advised that she be put to sleep.
So with a jab, she is gone.
It all started when she was shivering badly for a few days.
Machiam parkinson disease.
So i asked Baby if she may be sick. Or maybe too cold.
It continued for awhile then she started becoming kinda smelly.
Apparently there was a weird ordour coming from her.
So Baby's dad brought her to the vet coz she seems quite sick.
Wang wang so poor thing.
When she was sick. She also had ticks on her body.
And I was told that some stupid birds came to peck on her body!
So bad right! N she was too weak to defend herself.
The vet said she is very old alry and since she is suffering, better to let her go.
A bit sad lar.
I feel bad for always saying that she is smelly when she comes and disturb me.
Now Nana, the other dog, a jack russell, seems kinda lonely.
Nobody to play with her, run around with her and fight with her over food anymore.
Bye Bye Wang Wang.
They say that all dogs go to heaven.
Is it really true?
Do they believe in God?
Now for the GOOD NEWS!
Good News: My brother passed his driving test on his first attempt!
My bro took his driving test today for the first time.
And he passed!
With only 6 demerit points!
Wah! I was so surprised.
I thot that he wud fail and only pass on his 2nd attempt.
But really proud of him though..so smart!
I guess guys are really good at such technical things huh?
Baby also passed on his first attempt last time with only 4 points!
Havent heard of anyone who got 2 points or less and pass on first attempt though.
So i guess Baby is one of the best! Yay!
And my brother is 2nd best!
Haha!
And I totally suck lar!
I din pass on my first attempt, and i passed with 14 points.
So shitty.
Yay now i've got 3 chauffeurs!
Used to be Daddy.
Den became Daddy and boyfriend,
Den now become Daddy and boyfriend and brother!
Cool!
Congrats bro!
You owe me a treat coz I lent you my driving theory books in the past and
now I am lending you my old p-plate!
Hahahaha!
Eh shit lar, now because of you I have to drive Daddy's car with the dumb p-plate again =(
Monday, August 25, 2008
Good News. Bad News.
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment