Livvy's 3rd Bday pary was held at Sentosa.
Her parents booked a hotel room for the family at Rasa Sentosa Resort and
we held the party at Silver Shell Cafe.
Seriously i spent the week planning for the party and buying n packing children's goodie bags!
Reached Sentosa after our zoo trip.
Really wanted to just lie on the hotel bed and konk out.
But first thing Livvy said to me was "Jiejie Fiona, are you gg swimming with me?"
Her birthday leh...can i say no?
Cannot right?
So i changed into my bikni and went swimming with her.
Din take any pictures though..i was just too lazy.
Highlight of the swim:
I had ice cold Heneiken beer under the hot evening sun in the cool cool pool!!
Shiok!
N I even managed to get a little tan. Yay!
And Livvy brought all her plastic beach/pool toys to the pool to play...made it more fun!
Time to prepare for the party after our swim.
Baby and I set up the decor for the party with lotsa balloons.
One balloon for each chair (abt 26 chairs and 6 baby-chairs),
and a string of balloons that we tied together.
My arms were really aching like mad from pumping so many balloons!
But I was hoping to work out my arms. Haha.
The string of balloons me and baby painstakingly blew up and strung together.
Baby's fingers almost had blisters from knotting the balloons and stringing them on the string!
The kids Livvy, Leticia and Shyane.
Me and a pink balloon.
Leticia took this pic.
She dropped my camera after that and now my Cammie has pock marks.
Im really really sad =( *heart aching*
Livvy's uncle (her mum's brother) bought her Minnie Mouse.
He was the one who bought her Mickey Mouse earlier this year.
Now Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse are reunited!
The girls standing in a row and blowing bubbles together in their cute party hats.
Yeah i bought all those stuff...hehe.
Actually there were 1 other boy and 2 other girls...but somehow they just din hangout together.
Lost in their own respective kids world?
Time to cut cake!
Livvy's customized Kungfu Panda cake.
Singing the happy birthday song.
Blowing out the candles.
I was really exhausted after Liv's bday party.
N I developed bad gastric pains.
Coz all the guests were late...due to a full carpark at the hotel.
There were 3 functions and weddings gg on at the hotel so the carpark was full
and it was rather jammed up.
Party was supposed to start at 630pm, but guests only arrived at 730pm.
Dinner was ordered and it took 1 hour for the food to come.
I only tucked in at 830pm, and the last time i ate was my 12pm lunch at the zoo.
I was famished and hence had bad gastric pains.
On top of that, i was running all ard taking care of the kids
while Baby was running errands for his bro and making sure evrything went smoothly.
We only managed to cut the cake at almost 930pm.
I was supposed to meet my girlies for clubbing at 10pm at Clarke Quay.
So I ended up late (only reached at 11pm),
in pain and in a bad mood.
I had one drink and my gastric became worse.
Terrible!
Sorry my dear LY!
But i was better after that alry.
Thanks lots for being understanding and putting up with my bad mood!
*Muackz!*
I felt really bad. Really really bad. =(
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment