Kenna arrowed today at work again.
We have having a departmental offsite retreat to Phuket this Oct.
3D2N trip.
1st & 3rd day free and easy,
with the 2nd day planned with team bonding activities, seminar and a gala dinner.
Apparently the organising committee is looking for "talents" for the gala dinner.
N guess who's door they came knocking on?
Yes.
MINE.
The committee decided that they want me to be the emcee for the gala dinner.
Apparently, after an intense discussion and deliberation,
they claimed that they cant think of anyone who is a better choice than me.
They think i did very well at the recent 3 golf events,
and I was able to connect with the audience,
and that even the bosses were impressed.
So since i had the "talent" and "calibre",
they decided that I should be the emcee,
and asked me to choose my own male partner emcee.
Excuse me??!!
Im sorry, I decline.
I refuse!
Just becoz i did a good job at all customer events and seminars as an emcee,
doesnt mean I always wanna be an emcee lor.
Pls spare me, Im always the emcee!
It is time for me to enjoy myself at a staff event.
I do well at customer events becoz they are MY events,
im the project owner, so there's no one else to do it.
And who would wanna do a bad job in front of highly valued customers and the CEO?
I dun think it is a matter of you thinking that im talented.
It is just that there is no one else, and you just need to arrow someone.
Sorry, im NOT doing it.
N you cant force me.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
I dun like ppl to force me
XOXO, Princess Fiona at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment