Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Marketing offsite

My team of marketing girls had an offsite session yesterday afternoon and today.
It was pretty fun =)

Yesterday afternoon was a serious one,
with brainstorming and presentation by each of us to my boss on our plans for 2010.
But it was held as an informal session at a suite in Sentosa Resorts & Spa!
So it was overall quite nice.
Then, we treated ourselves to a nice dinner at The Cliff.
Romantic with super nice ambience.
So tranquil and serene that I almost fell asleep while waiting for my food!
Fine-dining indeed, as it took so so long for each course to arrive =(
So hungry lor.
We dined from 630pm to 9pm. So long.

I almost wanted to bring Baby here on his last bday.
Din get the chance to, but luckily I still manage to dine here finally!
It is indeed super pricey.
Food is not too bad but i dun think it is worth it at all.

We opened a bottle of wine, shared some desserts,
and I had white canadian lobster that is served with fettucine.
The loster was delicious, succulent and tender...mmmmm, good choice!
The wine we chose was good too, Pegasus Bay Semillon 2007 Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand.
Love it!

Sunset view at The Cliff, overlooking the South China Sea.
Used my phone's 5 megapix camera, but photos still not as good as a proper camera.




My main course: white canadian lobster



Dessert. This is some chocolate platter dessert that cost $44!
Freaking ex.


Macaroon a la Rose.


The macaroons they have at the restaurant is really good.
I love macaroons! =)

Today was team building day at Sentosa and we visited a few fun attractions to play.
We played the luge and skyride twice and i cant believe it coz
altho the luge was fun, I was super scared of gg up the skyride.
Height phobia!
We also tried out the Cineblast and 4D Magix which was pretty fun.
Anyway everything is so ex.
It's a tourist trap!
Altho our attractions are quite alright,
it definitely cant compare to those theme parks overseas.
Still wanna charge so ex...so embarrassing lor.
I'd rather go overseas.

More photos next time!

Next offsite is for the entire department of about 150 - 200 pax.
Off to Phuket we go next weekend!

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates