Met up with my darlin' Cands yesterday and we went shopping! =)
Yupz my dear Cands has been back in singapore since this mth...
and we finally met up yesterday.
Got to meet her new bf DT at the end of the day, who seemed really nice and sweet.
As wat she said, he is polite and sincere.
Well, I think sincerity is one of the most impt attributes to being a "nice person".
Woah! And did i mention that her DT drives a Jaguar?
So cool! It was my first time sitting in a Jaguar yesterday.
But he isnt the flashy, act-rich and show-off type.
Which is good!
Oh! I can see Cands' head getting big from my compliments of her bf. Haha!
I just hope he doesnt disappoint me in time to come.
He has passed my first impression test but not the real test yet!
Hahaha!
Anyway now I've got new additions to my wardrobe from our shopping trip! =)
Oh and Cands also passed me the Victoria's Secret and Guess stuff that we bought online.
They're finally here after such a long wait!
Altho im sad that i cant get 2 of the VS tops which i originally wanted coz our orders kinda got screwed up,
and when we had to re-order, 2 of the tops i wanted are out of stock alry.
TOTALLY SIAN.
Sweet Cands bought me stuff from UK! =)
She bought me things altho she is really broke from living in UK.
Hello Kitty Berries Body Lotion and Green Apple Shower Gel from H&M.
Smells really good! I love it! =)
Glad you are back Cands!
N im glad that you are still the same old you =)
1 Strawberry Kisses:
lol thanks for ur sweet comments. let's meet up more often my dear! :)
Post a Comment