I did not sleep for the whole of Wed night.
I only went to bed at 6am in the morning.
And so did Baby. He woke up at 730am again to go to work.
My bro din even sleep, he just went back to camp after the match.
N this is all because we stayed up the whole night to watch the UEFA Champion League Finals:
Manchester Utd vs Chelsea at Moscow.
And im glad i watched.
It was truly a very exciting match.
I was supporting Man Utd that night.
Unbelievable huh? For a Liverpool fan.
But i dun like Chelsea.
I wished it was Man Utd vs Liverpool.
I can still remember what it was like when
Liverppol won the UEFA Champions League Title in 2005 against AC Milan
...just 3 years ago.
Anyway Baby and my bro are hardcore Man Utd fanatics since young.
So it is good to be on the same side as them.
I was being a good gf and sister! Haha.
Besides i dislike Chelsea and Arsenal more than Man Utd.
Man Utd looked like they are in good shape in the first half.
2nd half was goaless, but this time round Chelsea dominated.
The 2nd half was especially exciting since Chelsea missed the chance to score..NARROWLY!...
when Drogba's and Lampard's attempted hit the post and then the bar.
Phew! What a relief for us!
Lady Luck was indeed not on Chelsea's side
altho they are performing better than Man Utd in that match.
They are really very SUAY when they lost on the penalty shootout due to John Terry's slip.
I thot it was all over for Man Utd when Ronaldo's shot was saved.
The whole extra-time episode was heart gripping.
But when it came to penalty shoot-out, my heart pounded so wildly in excitment and anticipation that I felt that it was gg to jump out of me.
It din help that my bro was standing and pacing nervously.
I was sitting at the edge of my sofa biting my thumbnail.
Baby, who was watching from home,
told me he was covering his eyes when Chelsea took their shots.
He smsed me "Hope luck is on Man Utd's side, since Chelsea hit the bar twice."
You cant imagine how happy we are when Anelka's shot was saved which determined Man Utd's win.
Me and my bro just jumped up and down for joy and gave each other high-5s.
Hahahaha!
I was so relieved that Man Utd won also because then baby will be happie
and he wun be all sad and moody for the next one week or so.
Wahahaha!
He can get realli badly affected whenever Man Utd loses a match.
Esp for a big match like this.
Anyway all these while, my nickname for Cristiano Ronaldo is "Drama Mama",
coz he is really super drama and attention seeking on the field!
Sometimes i really cant stand it.
All his very KUA ZHANG expressions and actions.
It proved that i was not the only one who thinks so when the papers called him a "theatrical hero".
Oh and my nickname for Wayne Rooney is "Rooney the Looney!"
Coz he can get quite mad sometimes.
I cant stand it when he takes off his shirt.
So fair, hairy and flabby! Eeks!
Oh and i feel really sad for Lampard.
I think he is cute!
He is probably the only Chelsea player that i like looking at. haha.
I feel very sad for John Terry.
He is a good player but his slip in the penalty shoot-out really caused him much agony and disgrace man.
I dun think anyone will ever forget that in history.
Sometimes...football is just so cruel.
Make one fatal mistake and you will be remembered and criticised for life.
He cried like shit. N i feel so sad for him.
Suay man...really suay...

Congrats to Manchester United and all their fans!


After watching a few matches of late,
I feel like im falling in love with football all over again...like in the past.
I think Baby will be happy to hear this.
And i feel that my heart has softened against Man Utd.
I used to really dislike them
Maybe it is Baby's influence or wat but...
now I feel that...they are not so bad afterall =)
I wonder when will be the next time Liverpool wins a title...
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment