It was a pretty fun outing at Senotsa with Baby's family.
His sis-in-law booked 2 rooms at Rasa Sentosa Resort from last Thurs to Sat, one of which for Baby's parents.
It was to celebrate:
1) Her husband's (Baby's eldest bro's) bday
2) Mother's Day
And she invited me along! =)
Of coz i din stay.
But i went to join them on Friday afternoon.
Baby cudnt join us till after his work.
He only managed to join us from 7pm at night.
Boohoo....dark alry, he cannot suntan, swim and play in the water with me =(
Luckily I got Livvy Dear! Here are some pics from our swim.
Din take much pics coz I din wanna spoil my cam with my wet fingers.
There was once a few colleagues of hers thot that i was her younger sister!
Coz they say we look quite alike.
Myabe it's our hair when we let it down.
Oh yeah, btw we took this pic when she was breastfeeding her baby. Hiakz.
My dear Livvy and me.
We went crazy playing with the 2 waterguns that her dad bought.
I was reliving my childhood!
Anyway I never had a watergun as a toy in my life =(
Baby's mum is realli havoc n happening!
She wore this very pretty swimsuit dress in hot pink colour.
What a hot mum!
If she knows i posted her pics, she is so gonna kill me.
She was alry trying to run away from me when i wanted to take her pics.
The other 2 pics show Liv shooting at her dad and her grandma with her watergun.

Esther and Baby Liz.
Wearing blue like her mum.

Livvy choked on water.
She accidentally swallowed a lot of water while playing in the pool.
So she is coughing and looking pitifully at her grandpa who is sitted on the deck chair.
Poor girl.
.jpg)
Our yummy cocktails, courtesy of Baby's bro!
I had my fave pina colada =)
Baby is finally here! Yay!
We waited for him by the pool till my toes are all wrinkled in the water.
I like this blurry shot of us.
Looks romantic. haha!
Off we went for dinner after our shower.
Ate at Trapizza, an italian pizza restaurant by the beach belonging to rasa sentosa resort.
We had pizza buffet! Baby's so delighted coz he loves pizza.
In total we had 6 pizzas, 4 salads, and 4 pastas.
Plus ice-cream and red wine.
Super full!
But the pizzas tasted super good!
Loved it!

Baby and Me in the his parent's hotel room.
Chilled out till about 11pm before the 2 of us drove home.

Baby and I went to hunt for a pair of track shoes over the weekend.
My current grey adidas track shoes spoilt.
The soles are threatening to drop off.
Only realised it when i went jogging last Monday.
After much hunting, I decided that this pair of shoes (see pic below) looks the prettiest.
It is the new Adidas Microbounce range.
*boing boing*
The other track shoes are just NOT NICE.
Costs $134 at Queensway.
30% cheaper than original retail price, which is $192 at Adidas outlets.
Actually my budget is only $80 - $100.
But with that kind of money, seems to be able to get only shitty looking shoes.
Im so vain...cannot lar.
Altho no one will look at my shoes when i go jogging...
I need to wear pretty shoes to feel good right?
It will be kinda like a form of motivation?
Ok justified.
This is my new buy!
The pics dun do the shoes justice =(

By the way, for track shoes and sneakers, I only like Adidas.
Im a loyal fan!
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment