Thursday, May 15, 2008

SALE Seduction

I have been tempted, lured and seduced shamelessly.

By the numerous SALEs that are being launched today.
Each one is taunting me, tempting me...
saying "Come to me! Come to me! Buy it! I know you want it!"

After much thought and careful consideration yesterday,
I decided not to go for the Isetan Mid-Year Private Sale today.

Den i have to receive 2 smses from UOB Cards this early noon saying that there is an
Up to 50% off sale at
Topshop, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins.
UOB Cards get additional 15% off sale items and
20% off regular items on 15 May (today), 7-9pm at Wisma.


So tempting right??????

I resisted all temptations after some consultation with Baby.
He said the sale items are prob not nice, dun have my size,
very crowded and i gotto queue up, squeeze and rush w ppl.
He wudnt want me to make a wasted trip.
So i was convinced.
And decided not to go,
altho my heart was aching.

Den i went online.
I checked my email and...
received an email from FJ Bejamin,
"Subject: GUESS Sale Starts Today!"


!!!!!!!! WTH !!!!!!!!!!!!


I shud STOP receiving mailers (isetan sale), smses (topshop,miss selfridge etc sale) and emails (guess sale)!!!
Communications are so advanced these days that there are just so many ways to reach consumers huh?!

*huff puff*
It is not making my mood any better coz i sick with a flu today.
Making me feel even more moody and sian.

Ok, I will go for just ONE sale.
I am gg for the GUESS sale tmr.

Cya there.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates