Friday, May 16, 2008

SALE Seduction 2

I woke up this morning,
still feeling sick with flu.

I ate my breakfast and read the newspapers as usual.
I have said before, communications are now so advanced,
it is so easy to reach out to the masses.

Im now being haunted by SALE adverts in the papers!

And so I found out that there are SALEs now on at:
La Senza -!!!
Marks & Spencer
Tangs
Robinson
Polo Ralph Lauren
Tommy Hilfiger
G2000


in addition to the other few sales i mentioned in my earlier entry.

What are these dumbass retailers doing??!!
Launching sales all over when it is just one week to the start of
the Great Singapore Sale (starts 23 May - 20 July)????
Wat are they trying to do?
Get a headstart b4 their competitors?

Looking at all these ads just makes my heart flutter and my eyes twinkling in excitment.
Suddenly I found renewed energy and cure in my lethargic state caused by the flu virus.

Ok I will ONLY go for 2 Sales ok?
GUESS and La Senza.
Maybe I will check out the shoes at Marks & Spencer and Tangs too.
Wahahahaha!

This is definitely not a good time to have my income flow stagnated!
I wudnt mind if you confiscate my credit cards now
and lock me up at home.
You are doing a good deed.

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates