So sad...
Baby has been feeling very tired and stressed up lately from work.
Met him on Friday but he was all tired and drained,
while I was excited and energetic.
We wanted to have dinner at Vivocity but most restaurants had snaking long queues!
The few restaurants that din have such long queues were those that were pretty pricey.
E.g. We were very tempted to eat at Modesto (almost full house but no queue)...
but I thought that we shudnt spend so much money on dinner
since we had the intention to eat durians after dinner.
In the end we roamed ard till we walked into Habourfront,
and ate at Ramen Ten!
I was so glad to have found Ramen Ten coz I really love soupy ramen!!! *slurpz*
It has been a really long time since i ate yummy ramen.
Ramen that are not the food court maggi mee type.
Baby had Chicken Katsu Don which is one of their must-try item.
Baby made me add $2 to upsize the ramen to Big Bowl Ramen coz he wanted to eat some ramen too.
See? Eat so much, so fattening!
Babe seemed to be feeling better and more recharged after having dinner.
Maybe it is the food...recharged him.
Hahaha.
We roamed ard Vivo but we both din wanna shop.
Den clever Baby said we shud go into shops where we know we wun spend money.
So we walked into Best Denki!
And...we ended up playing games at the Sony Playstation and Xbox area!
The Playstation 3 consoles (4 sets) meant for customer-play were all taken up by selfish ppl!
They played for so long and hogged the whole console, nvr give chance to other ppl (like us!) to play!
So instead of waiting, i wandered around, tested all the PSP models (about 9 display sets?),
and found one PSP model with a pretty cool game that can be played!
It is game where the player (warrior?) has to clear stages in this fantasy castle with demons and monsters,
n on his way pick up money, hearts, and powers.
I was playing happily when this stupid Baby of mine came by and said:
"Hey! I wanna try! Let me play, let me play!"
N so the PSP console landed in his hands.
From then onwards, it was NEVER my turn again.
IDIOT!
Guys are so selfish!
After playing a few rounds, he got sick of the game...
So we wondered to the Xbox area,
and lucky us, this guy just finished this street soccer game,
so we get to play!
It is some World Cup Street Soccer Game (we dunno the name of the game),
so we were very excited!
Can only choose between Brazil and England, so Baby took Brazil (his fave team)
and I took England (dun have my fave Spain), and we played a 5-aside game.
OH BOY! IT WAS SUPER FUN!
Altho Baby kept winning me =(
But it is not fair since he always plays soccer games on his PS2, and I dun.
I think I was not bad though, coz I always lose by 1 goal ONLY.
I think we played 3 to 4 matches, and our last match resulted in a 4-4 draw.
So the next one who scores a goal will be the winner.
Well...Baby scored the winning goal.
So idiotic. Nvr give me chance!!!
So result was 5-4.
I hate to lose. I always wanna win!
So I whacked Baby every time he scored.
N I think while playing, we were quite action-packed and noisy.
Excited mah!
I think quite a few ppl looked at us.
And at one point, i turned ard and noticed that there were a few ppl behind us watching us play the game!
I was so concerned that I tried to play my best!
Coz I dun wanna play lousily and lose face. Hahaha!
After about 30-45mins of playing, we decided to leave.
It was almost 10pm alry and the shops were closing soon.
So we left and proceed for our durians!
There is this newly opened durian place called "Four Seasons Durian Cafe" along Eunos (quite near Baby's house and Katong).
It is like a roadside stall-cum-cafe.
Wah but the durians super ex lar!
I wanted to eat good durians, so the uncle recommended me this hong mao durian.
I think it is more atas and nicer than D24?
So we tried lor. But it was a whopping $39 for a 2kg durian!
Consolation is that the durian was really really good, with lotsa meat and small seeds, and tasted sweet with a little tinge of bitterness.
*Yumz!*
There was a total of 14 pieces inside (I counted the seeds!) and i think i ate most of it. About 8-9 pieces. Haha!
After that, I was so super full that I felt like vomitting.
*bleugh*
Still need to take bus back somemore!!!
But luckily din vomit. Else so wasted!
N durian puke is gonna look n smell so damn gross!
Hahaha!
The next day, we went to watch Kungfu Panda (free tickets and popcorn!)

The theatre was the Grand Cathay at The Cathay.
The theatre was really nice and big!
Kungfu Panda, altho an animated film, is one funny and nice movie!
Recommended!!!
It got me laughing so hard and loudly in the cinema...that Baby was embarrased by me.
Nvm lar! Everyone also laughing very loudly wat!
Oh! N the popcorn is delicious! We seldom eat popcorn.
I think the standard has improved a lot from the past.
After gobbling up all the popcorn,
We went for buffet dinner!
My brother's bday celebration dinner.
Din take any pics coz i was too busy eating and my hands were dirty from eating black pepper crabs.
On Sunday morning, eating time again!
My auntie treated all of us (the extended families) to dim sum brunch at Happy Restaurant.
So nice! I love dim sum!
Ate till i was super full.
But I went jogging that evening!
To make up for all the pigging sessions over this weekend.
I know it is not enough, so im gonna try to jog more during the week!
I think I shud stop eating so much.
Altho I really love to eat.
One more buffet coming up this month. Baby's birthday.
Oh! And it's my Brother's birthday today!
Happy Birthday Bro!
Too bad he gotto spend it in camp. Haha!
0 Strawberry Kisses:
Post a Comment