Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Workout

In preparation for:
1) Upcoming birthday celebrations of frens and family, that includes yummilicious food and pig-out sessions
2) Summertime! Suntanning and beach activities in my bikini...

I have been working it out to maintain my weight and tone myself up while I can!

Since 4 weeks back, I have been trying my best to go for regular jogs at the connector park,
accompanied by do-it-at-home workout sessions.

Altho I tried to workout at least 3 times a week,
well...it's kinda hard esp since it has been raining lately.
N i only go jogging in the evening else it will be very hot!
So at best it's twice a week.
But it isnt so bad I guess,
I consider it progress since i used to exercise like once in 2 weeks or sometimes a month!
And sometimes, I hardly exercise at all.


Camwhored while cooling down after my jog.
Yeah I was lying on the floor. Was sweaty and really tired.
But my stamina's building up! =)



I wanna be strong and sexy! =)

0 Strawberry Kisses:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com

Template Modified and Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates